You people

You people are terrible for me, I’ve made 3 flavor orders since joining here. Bought 3 new mods, 4 tanks 2 rda’s and now a rta, it stated off so inoccently, I want to make at least 1 decent adv flavor… now I want all the flavor. Well rda’s are better for taste welp gonna do that now, rda is hard to drive well rta is the answer! No seriously though thank you all so much for all the info you provide, it has made learning so much of a cake walk. And I get to enjoy beatific Shiney tasty things on the cheap. Once I stop trying to own every thing.

:grin:

24 Likes

there will come a time where you dont need everything ( because you already have it ) and your only buying the flaves you have to replace

13 Likes

It never stops mate…shinyitus is a real affliction, there’s always something new
And you gots to have it :grin:

The struggle is real :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Even when you think you have the perfect setup and an amazing e-liquid, you will want more, it doesn’t end… Ever… :smile:

13 Likes

This place already has me ordering a scale and all kinds of weight mixing stuff. I thought I’d be safe here, find a few nice recipes, no harm done. I was wrong.

12 Likes

Exactly…

8 Likes

So you have everything but a squonker. I see a Lost Vape Drone in your future. :grin:

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: (Looks up ‘beatific’ on Google)

7 Likes

Is one of them a PWM? No? Well, I don’t want to open another can of worms for you here but you should really try one. Some say it’s doing magic things to your vape experience…

7 Likes

@Bad_Influence is right. You’re gonna have to talk to our very own @Whiterose0818 about a NLPWM mod. The man does great work.

9 Likes

Now you’re being cruel… I can already see the poor guy scrolling through the threads with a sweaty forehead…

10 Likes

We call it “goin down the rabbit hole”.

Resistance is futile…

strap yourself in (with all the beatific Shiney tasty things) & enjoy the ride!

8 Likes

Sometimes I feel like sending @daath a bill for all the money this site has forced me to spend!!!

Yeah, I said it!! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Vapemail thread is the devil!!

10 Likes

that was actually auto correct on my terrible phone, but now that i know its wrong i’m gonna keep it. even though not the right word. i’m a rebel i tell ya a rebel.

5 Likes

i have seen a couple of the white rose mods in vape mail are they regulated?

4 Likes

I’m going to tell you right now that a steam crave will give you all the flavor you could ever want and if you put it on a @Whiterose0818 you will never look back! And yes they are regulated PWM plus width modulation.

7 Likes

Yep next thing you know your wearing the badge (e-l-r-a) e-liquid-recipes-anonymous. Even the forum give you badges for it visited 100 days in a row and stuff like that.

10 Likes

I should have took the blue pill… but like everyone else I took the red pill

Oh well

13 Likes

Give it some time and you will think ‘beginners’ when you see a picture like this on the Net :tada:

13 Likes