You people

Have you tried the prince tank yet?

1 Like

Naw try to stay out of the local vape shop, to tempting to buy new mods or tanks

1 Like

Always tempted, but i had the baby and big baby, i recently tried out the prince and was very satisfied with it but it does mute flavor compared to the others more wide open space in there.

2 Likes

I Came here looking to save a bit of cash and pick up a few tricks, what a joke. There really should be a misconception warning before your granted access to this site. Something like - This site is know to cause poverty, obsessive behaviour and marital problems.

I always saw @daath as selfless champ but now you guys have rolled him over a little bit his seedy underbelly is becoming visible. :rofl: @SthrnMixer I reckon there’s enough members here for a class action, we cant loose! the evidence is overwhelming.

@Sciin Do you have a super pocket friendly flavor sensation kit yet? The kayfun 5 pairs beautifully with the Tesla stealth 70w :wink: This is my new best friend.

Sorry for the crappy, stolen pic.

8 Likes

Whatcha talking about

Smoking cigs was an obsessive behavior

Because I saved thousands of dollars I now have more money to spend on the wife after I buy more vape supplies.

Edit: to be fair what I spend on vape supplies every few months , if I still smoked 6 packs a day I would be spending in one week. So she’s all for vape. And now people wanting to buy what I make even better

2 Likes

There is 12 steep program for vape acquisition syndrome.
Acknowledging you want more vapes is the the first step.

4 Likes

You will not be invited to participate in the class action :grin:

Really, financially I am well ahead compared to my old cigarette habit and I feel so much healthier, I love ELR.

3 Likes

Surely you’d agree on the obsessive nature of ELR users. I’ve never met anyone with passion and enthusiasm for tobacco and cigarettes that compares the way people here feel about vaping.

5 Likes

@Cutlass92, @Bad_Influence, @tartarusspawn

Just to be clear, thats not my cabinet :sweat_smile:
It does not even one of my mods eather, Smoant Charon :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Aww, I really wanted to stop by and help you out! :cry:

4 Likes

Give it 1 year :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Oh I’m gonna hold you to that!

3 Likes

thank god for the EDIT POST function :grin:

2 Likes

To me pocket friendly is anything that fits in my pocket, I am currently rocking a battle star with a vandy vape govad.

3 Likes

Want that thing to look even cooler?

3 Likes

Always!
Mandatory 10 char

2 Likes

You need to reverse the screen!

2 Likes

Is that a battle star with a vandy vape govad in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

4 Likes

With that reasoning the wismec reuleaux rx300 is pocket friendly… I’ve totally put my sweet little Bob in my pocket… Its ugly but he fits. :laughing:

3 Likes

I bet he fits, nice and cozy!

3 Likes