Your favorite tools to make DIY easier

:laughing: Iā€™d like to see that

2 Likes

Got delivery tonight. Kirby salesman.

3 Likes

This my best DIY tool

6 Likes

Awesome thank you, just ordered from Wally World $7.95 should arrive around 3/13-3/15/2018 great timing I might add my scale should here around the exact same time

3 Likes

My wife if that counts

She puts labels on bottles
She cleans up my mess while Iā€™m mixing so I can mix another mix

She consider DIY flavors and anything related to mixing a bill ( anything to keep me off cigs). So she donā€™t freak out when I spend $200 on DiY vapeā€¦

:frowning: mods and tanks unfortunately donā€™t fall in that category :frowning:

But all around she makes the DIY world a lot easierā€¦ and she doesnā€™t vape

9 Likes

I wish your wife would talk to my wife, mine just grumbles " OMG,what a mess you got to clean up." Thatā€™s one other reason besides accuracy, that my scale is on order also. Now the Wally World blender too. Now all I need is Rachel Ray to help me prepare my mixes. LoL

2 Likes

Hahaha mine either,and if she did sheā€™d still complain. I wonder if I can find a recipe for a supportive wife when it comes to DIYing. Back down the rabbit hole I goā€¦

2 Likes

WOW some guys get all the luck! My wife is of no help to me she is a pain in the ass if anything she bitches about the smells the money spent on flavors etc.
:grinning:

4 Likes

That should really be the easy part. What do you want with this $200, me buying regular cigs for 20 days or DIY stuff that is good for half a year or more?

2 Likes

Maybe she feels left out and wants you to spend a little on her too?
Iā€™m not good with hints, but Iā€™d start to wonderā€¦ :smiley:

2 Likes

I was chatting the other day with a few guys about coils and I mentioned the trusty pasta maker to flatten out coils. Quite often i get in trouble for stealing and not returning it to the kitchen. Today I got my own for the vape cave for the princely sum of $8. It makes multicore claptons flat and vertebraid so much nicer to look at. (well maybe only I think so)

10 Likes

Knitting Gauge $0,6 on Ebay.

4 Likes

I think I have the same one. Used exclusively for wire flattening cuz I donā€™t want to get pasta in my vape.

2 Likes

My new one have been washed about 3 times now to stop pasta coils :grinning:

3 Likes

Yea, thatā€™s how I feel when I ā€œdrainoā€ one :joy:

3 Likes

@woftam You blew me away with this one, I would never have thought of that !!!

2 Likes

A decent SCALE.
After looking around forums, the LB-501 was very highly regarded, so even though there are DEFINITELY cheaper scales, I bought that 1ā€¦
The scale has been THE #1 purchase for DIY EJuice, without question.
Seriously, not even closeā€¦

5 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more @muzz

3 Likes

Youā€™re not only smart, you play Drums as well! :+1::fu:

1 Like

what do you use that for?

1 Like