Your "reset" juice recipe

Hellas,

we all know it: the moment where everything tastes the same, or everything tastes sweet and nothing else, or everything is just one mush…

What do you vape on that resets your taste buds?

I am currently experimenting with ice bonbon with some koolada mixed in (don’t like vaping witout any flavour), and it already helps quite a bit instantly. But it’s not perfect.

So, what’s your reset juice?

2 Likes

I am a small bottle mixer. Last weekend I mixed 27 recipes in 15 and 30ml bottles. Something different is always in the que. no resets here.

5 Likes

There might be something in here:

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/how-to-lose-vapers-tongue

Or

:+1:

4 Likes

I like a strong citrus flavor through my tank if i want to see if the coil is really dead… Thats about the extend of my reset :star:

4 Likes

A couple tanks of unflavored VG + Nic and I’m usually good to go.

3 Likes

Good old vape tongue.

Menthol, look up “cobweb cleaner”… and watch your hydration. Drink lots of water.

5 Likes

ugh… well if I have to I’ll try menthol. This sounds pretty evil though :smiley:

2 Likes

'e’s an evil genius that bloke!

7 Likes

I prefer mischievous nuisance đź–’

8 Likes

I have a 100 ml super tarty lightly sweetened raspberry that I go back to when I’m bored of all the other stuff.

2 Likes

I’m guessing that the bottle has a garter around it?

5 Likes

other than vaper’s tongue, some days you get simply “flavor” bored. when it happens to me, I still can taste mixes but i’ve just burnt so much fruits, creams, custards…etc.

my go-to (used to be some menthol mix) is now a simple mix of Grape & Anise … can twist it in many ways, add apple or pineapple or menthol, with or without sweetener.

because this tastes really different from other things i vape, it does the trick. here’s a version of it - feel free to tweak as needed. these %'s are more on the higher side (assuming SnV and not long steep)

4 Likes

That is a really good idea, have not thought of it, thanks!

1 Like

When I was buying juice(A whole six months ago-Time flies when you’re having fun!) one of my favorite juices to hit the ol’ RESET button was Pineapple Peach Smoothie by TBD. I only ever bought 30 ml bottles, because I knew that if I vaped much more I’d never taste anything again!

3 Likes

The idea of a mentholated vanilla custard just made me throw up in my mouth a little… I’d rather stuff a bottle of Vick’s Vap-O-Rub up my sinuses!

6 Likes

Dito :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I vape heavy custard/cremes, and when it starts tasting NOT as good as it should, only two things work for me. A sharp citrus/fruit vape, with a side of Espresso.

3 Likes

Damn goid though. I use it for cold symptoms. Damn @Pugs1970 knows what he is doing. Shhhhh, do not tell him I said that. Then we would have to make a butter recipe to get his head and add through the door.

6 Likes

I also use black or blue ice. Look up Skullblade789 recipes.

4 Likes

Thanks folks, lots of great input :smiley:

2 Likes