ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

YouTube and reviewers

Yes …

I agree except I sometimes worry about your eating habits.

I thought we weren’t supposed to mention 1984. Every time I do, people just give me that blank look. It should be mandatory reading.

No doubt. I’m beginning to see it as prophetic. I simply can’t believe the things people are buying into and going along with. Boggles my mind.

And therein lies the problem, BUT, I’m sure “they” (them) are not concerned…

For those who do not know, but WISH to know about what is, or may come to pass …

All the Gun Chanels from Utube have now moved here as they are getting the same “moral enforcement” as us vapers:

https://www.full30.com

and an FYI about Vimeo, it is a technically much higher quality streaming service than Utube. The company I used to work for used it to distribute customer instruction support videos, and the 1080p video was fantastic, it just beat the snot out of Utube !!!

Thanks for the link, I just wasted 40 minutes watching gun videos lol god I get sucked into those things lol

@SmilingOgre @SessionDrummer I can’t believe what people are willing to give up for " security "

Most people have never even heard of 1984. I read it in 6th grade ( first time ). I didn’t even know there was a movie. I’ll have to find it. How accurate is it, compared to the book?

@50YearsOfCigars Thanks for the info Bro.

@Fishaddict420 I know, I do too. I spent an hour one day watching john wick…, I mean keano reeves shooting at targets and he was good.

Thank you @50YearsOfCigars, gotta make sure I can get my Hikock45 on when I need to.

@Dan_the_Man Que the Sheeple …

+1 @Josephine_van_Rijn

This actually goes right in line with some of the shenanigans that Google has been pulling, influencing search results and burying “undesirable” hits. I know that they are connected, Google and Youtube, but how much so? Is youtube actually owned by google, or are the just in some partnership? I think it may be time for people to move away from google, in general. Any favorite search engines out there? I google every thing…

Yup, Google owns YouTube.
Other search engines ? You can google that ! :sweat:

You made me laugh so hard, with that comment! Thank you!

I use this private search engine