100% Nicotine

Does anyone know where to buy 100% Nic now that Wizard Labs is going out of business?

5 Likes

Nicbase.com or Carolina Extract or Perfectvape

100% you mean 10pct right ?? 100mg/ml

8 Likes

Yes otherwise I dilute it. Sorry if my phrasing was confusing. Thanks for the recomends.

5 Likes

@Ron3 I just received some from Carolina Xtractions, so they are still selling. I’ve ordered them a few times and they have always treated me well. If you are looking for PG based, sometimes there is a wait time of a couple of weeks. They’ve always had VG based in stock when I’ve shopped.

4 Likes

1000mg/ml (100% Pure Nic) @ Chans

3 Likes

I thought 100% (1000mg) nicotine was lethal in the untrained hand?
And when I say lethal I mean exactly that.
It can kill you.

5 Likes

It made me nauseous for an hour or two. Had to sit down when it happened.

6 Likes

https://nicbase.com

2 Likes

Just like a kitchen knife or scissors. Used incorrectly, many things are deadly, but we are all adults here and know that you don’t eat that stuff. You spit it out anyway before it ends up in your stomach.

2 Likes

I wasn’t suggesting drinking it but from what I’ve read a simple mistake like having a drop or two on your skin could have a fatal outcome.
But I’m certainly no chemist or medical professional so I could be wrong but it’s something I wouldn’t be taking any risks with.

1 Like

From personal experience I can say that so far it has done nothing to the skin. Of course, you shouldn’t bathe in it. I just wash it off my hands.

Toxicology Professor Bernd Mayer from the University of Graz in Austria has emphasised several times in his videos that the higher the nicotine concentration, the less it can be absorbed into the skin.

1 Like

I realize it can be lethal. Thank God I’ve been careful for the last 7 years.

2 Likes

can u helpe me ihave 100ml pure nic 99.9%
iwan
t dilut with pg to make 100mg/ml

Make a 10% Dilution,

2 Likes

Keep in mind pure nic is very very dangerous. If it is in powder form wear a mask at a minimum and do this in an area that is well ventilated. Wear vinyl gloves and make sure you are by a water source in case you get any of it on you, wash it off immediately.

I havent used pure nic in many many years and wouldnt do so again and i wouldnt recommend anyone else doing it either. I wore a tyvek suit, respirator, goggles and rubber gloves and mixed it in my garage.

5 Likes