3:AM, My Favorite vape of the day

7 Likes

Although it is 10:30 I have one of those moments when I vape where everything slows down and comes into focus. I have in my Avacado 24mm @SthrnMixer Squires Bowl. This is the best tobacco vape I have ever had.

5 Likes

Too kind my friend. Glad youā€™re enjoying that. Iā€™ve vaped a considerable amount of it today myself. If you can hold off 3-4 weeks it does get better :wink:

3 Likes

I do not think there is a way. I may have to order everything and make some. Easily an ADV for me.

2 Likes

I called Vaping Zone where I purchased the Black and Mild flavoring I use in this recipe. I thought they had discontinued it but they said they had to rename it due to a branding issue. So itā€™s now called Black Cigar

3 Likes

Come visit Florida. Free jetski and small fishing boat rentals for the first 100 to respond. lol

1 Like

I could bet my tax return that VZ Black Cigar, BCF Black Mile, and ECX Black Mile are the same exact concentrate; ā€œSuper Concentratesā€ are typically from the same Xiā€™an ā€œwhoeverā€ China manufacturerā€¦

http://www.bullcityflavors.com/black-mile-sc/

http://www.ecigexpress.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Black+Mile

ā€¦be that as it may, theyā€™re still nice concentrates for tobacco mixes! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Youā€™re very welcoming over thereā€¦ :flushed: Thanks for the nice invite, but I already have the summer planned lol

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™m at a place where I can start using tobacco extracts or flavorings yet. I know I would either be directly or on a subconscious level be trying to recreate my favorite tobacco experiences and might decide to go buy the real thing.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no rush! Keep doing what youā€™re doing! :wink:

ā€¦sure, you can do that, but just stay away from matches, lighters, and fire in general. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Best to take that tobacco you ā€œaccidentallyā€ buy and stick it into a jar with some PGA, PG, or VG; let it sit for 6 months and thenā€¦ reconsider your post. :grinning:

3 Likes

This was my preferred poison.

1 Like

Been off it since September of last year. Took willpower and vaping to quit.

2 Likes

Hellā€¦ I still do that brand! :kissing_heart: Itā€™s quite tasty! I use the Original and the White versionsā€¦ not all the time mind youā€¦ just when I absolutely canā€™t vape and would get seriously busted for vaping indoors!

Gotta have my nicotine! :innocent: Iā€™ve given up just about every other vice Iā€™ve had throughout the yearsā€¦ ainā€™t giving up my nicotine or caffeine just yet!

3 Likes

Yea, it is tasty. Thatā€™s the problem. I had a can-a day-habit. One goes out, the next one goes in. Could do it at work, everywhere. The area I moved to doesnā€™t carry the white portions or the regular. Was spending around 140 a month on it, and very hard to kick for me.

I hear you on this one! Iā€™m a Mountain Dew pleb.

1 Like

One of these in the morning and afternoon! :yum:

1 Like

Looks like a good habit to have.
One of these in the morning, another around 6. Sometimes a third if Iā€™m binge watching a show.

1 Like

Glad you have!!! :+1:Keep up the good work!

For me it was booze. But, 7 years later, Iā€™m still fighting the good fight! :grinning:ā€¦ I can still remember the taste of my favorite whiskey!

ā€¦it made me crazy and poor! :tired_face:

4 Likes

We all have our own ways of making normal what otherwise seems nuckin futs. Some will imbibe alcohol, others itā€™s tantra, and some like natural remediesā€¦

8 Likes