【3Avape Giveaway】Next Mind CT1 Pod System Kit 650mAh-3/15

#Post 6

Ukraine.

#Post 7

Answer is 26.

#Post 8
I really liked the Next Mind CT1 Pod. Interesting design, quite compact and elegant looks. I want to try it.

Never heard of them before now…

No, but I have used ceramic coils in a Freemax Starre Pure tank a couple years ago…

Never…but sounds kinda awesome!

No I do not

If it has independent coils, maybe put a whole pack of extra coils with it…

United States

I have no idea, and I am not going to try to figure it out, because I just finished writing my final paper for my Developmental Psychology course!!! My brain is DONE for the next couple of days!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the chance at winning this unique pod device @3avape!

Nope but I am sure it’s some sister/daughter/brother/father or whatever else falls in that family tree of some known company. Let’s just pray it’s not Smok.

3 Likes

Nope but I know some pods that use ceramic. I do have used ceramic coils before but in sub ohm tanks not pods.

2 Likes

Yep all my tanks are self cleaning, most sub ohm tanks have a “self cleaning” function besides the actual cleaning function every user should be doing. Plenty of none vaping devices in my house that do have a self cleaning function, I think that was discovered back in the 80s already? :wink:

2 Likes

Yep not new either.

2 Likes

Not really unless I get paid. Free “advice/suggestion” is just like “follow us on facebook and link our post” it’s free advertisement, which Im also not paid for.

3 Likes

US…

2 Likes

Who cares about that answer? Right

3 Likes
  1. thanks for the giveaway tho, pretty sure we are all excited to win a “new innovative” pod system. I am just glad nobody actually needs to pay for this thing lol
3 Likes

Savage i like it.

2 Likes