4th of JULY SALES 2018

I’d strongly recommend reading the tasting notes thread on them before you buy

2 Likes

JF thread will o nly make you want to try them all lol , i think there is only one person saying they are no good … the ones o have tried have all been good with boysenberry being the only meh one

2 Likes

Where is the Nicotine River sale :thinking:
I hope it comes soon

1 Like

That’s kinda funny. When I first started vaping, JF Boysenberry was one of my first flavors. I remember it being horrible. Then, every concentrate I got from them was bad. Have they changed? Are their flavors, better know?

2 Likes

Done! 10mls of FE cheesecake should now be available on the site :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have no clue about then or now , but i have a hand full of flavors and all except the boysenberry are good imo , check out the Jungle Flavors notes thread , i think the only negative review is your opinion on there … amy2 beaufort batches and a few others give pretty good thoughts on the flavors . ECX would know if they have changed since they were first released , im also pretty sure they have their good ones and bad ones though

2 Likes

I was just suggesting she read up on NicVape. (Which is what she commented on, and I replied to)

But, since we’ve jumped tracks… to me JF also seems like they are kind of getting a lukewarm reception. (Which could swing either way IMO). To me, that says exercise caution.

I’ve only tried a couple so far, and I’ve not been overly impressed. But, while I’m not excited about them, it’s not like I’m ruling anything out.

I did just get JF Cocoa a week ago after all. =P :wink:
But Sweet Strawberry (being the most recent try) was definitely ‘meh’. Much like TFA ripe and Cap sweet, but with a bit of ‘green’ taste thrown in. Not to my tastes.

1 Like

its hard t for me to say that any strawberry flavor is great on its own , so ill look at the potential of pairing it with other strawberries or other fruits and what that single flavor can become , the JF sweet strawberry is imo almost identical to sweet strawberry cap maybe a bit stronger and brighter

BTW did i send that last post to you ??? it was meant for dan the man

2 Likes

Thanks for the post, lowest price I could find in the states. Got the red rubber coming in!

3 Likes

BACK TO 4TH OF JULY SALES SORRY FOR INTERRUPTIONS … ty

2 Likes

You’re going to love it!

1 Like

You are so awesome!!! Thanks a lot. Wish I could get the 500ml with this 30% discount going on.

Anywho, thanks again. employee of the year, hip hip hurray

2 Likes

Jf Coconut is very good, imo. Ive heard their honey peach is good, i have it but havent tried it yet.

Thanks for the heads up on sales!

5 Likes

ElementVape.com
$10 off $75 - BBQ10
$30 off $175 - BBQ30
$60 off $300 - BBQ60
Free shipping over $50

1 Like

https://www.vaperoyalty.com/4th-of-july-blowout-sale/

No coupons needed.

7 Likes

wheres @Nicotine_River come on guys its the 2nd of july people are spending you may lose out :wink: lol

6 Likes

Hello! In regards to the sale, we will be posting the code and sending the email out 7/03 in the early morning. We wanted to have the opportunity to finish some non-sale orders today so that we do not become overwhelmed. We are doing our best to plan around the event of customers experiencing above average package transit times. We appreciate everyone’s patience! This sale will be store wide! :tada:

10 Likes

It’s 3:45 (EDT), past my bedtime. Cart is loaded, maybe sale will be up later today. What we do to save a buck! Haha

1 Like

Nicotine_River
Vendor

fidalgo_vapes
9h
Hello! In regards to the sale, we will be posting the code and sending the email out tonight at around 11:59PM PST!

Is that code posted yet or is that tonight you’re going to post it? I neeeedd some stuff

$20 OFF for $60 hardwares orders
Coupon: JULY4TH20

$10 OFF for $50 eJuice orders
Coupon: JULY4TH10

Selected Items
Retail Only
Date: 2nd - 6th July
healthcabin.net
Independence Day Sale
HealthCabin Independence Day sale with $20 off discount coupon. Grab the chance to save.

2 Likes