2 Likes

Last day guys!!
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BHs8iQdsBd8/hqdefault.jpg

@BoDarc @JoJo @ringling @Chrispdx

2 Likes

Halloween is over and Iā€™m seeing stars

@Syntax_Vaper @mikelej14

2 Likes

Hmmmm. Maybe I will indeed share a Halloween pic from a while back. @Anonymiss @Amy2 @Pugs1970

This is normally how I spend my Halloween. Sadly had to cancel my trip this year.

4 Likes

Whereā€™s this at ? Looks pretty awesome !

1 Like

isnā€™t that the front of Treasure Island?..or whatever itā€™s calledā€¦ in Vegas??

2 Likes

Yes, I do believe that is the star of Bethlehemā€¦

1 Like

Yup. Pugs got it right. Itā€™s a neat one time thing to watch. Itā€™s all choreographed to music. It does get really warm. I much more enjoy the fountains at the balagioā€¦as pictured below from my Halloween trips.

@Amy2 @Anonymiss @VapeyMama

2 Likes

This Halloween contest is over.
Winner time.
Donā€™t go away.:wink:

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports. Itā€™s time for the winner.
According to our contest rules, we will select two winners at least getting 35 participants.
But now about 23 participants here. So this time I will choose one winner here.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations! #22 VapeyMama!

You are our winner! Your prize is Vaporesso Estoc Tank.

Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesnā€™t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

6 Likes

Congrates @VapeyMama

3 Likes

Congrats @VapeyMama

1 Like

Estoc mega tank is a great tank! I won one on hg youtube page. Been vaping .4 Clapton core for 3 weeks. At around 40 watts. Great flavor and cloud production. Core still going strong. Havenā€™t used .5 ceramic core yet.
Also replacement cores are super cheap. I just ordered 10 of the .4 Claptons for 10 bucks. Pay extra $2 and will come with the sleeve, the cores will fit in. Then can use the cores in any Atlantis style tank.
Great job with this one vaporesso.
For everybody that didnā€™t win one, and wants a great simple sub ohm tank. Thatā€™s pretty much fool proof, top fill, no leaking, big airflow. (Not tfv8 airflow). You can pick these tanks up for between 15 . 20 , bucks. Super cheap!
Ty again @Heaven_Gifts

@VapeyMama

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah I seen the pirate ship show there about 20 years ago lol, great place :wink:

WOOP!! @VapeyMama ā€¦congratulations dear!! :wink: :thumbsup::tada:

3 Likes

Congrats sis! @VapeyMama :boom:

2 Likes

Wooo hooooo @VapeyMama :+1::smiley:

2 Likes

congrats @VapeyMama :gift:

2 Likes