A nice cookie recipe sugar cookie/cookie

Hi if anyone know some nice cookie recipe im very glad:) i dont have so much flv igridients only flv pound cake and flv cookie and cupcake batter and biscotti but i realy apritience a nice doughy cookie recipe=)

4 Likes

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/10633 this was not so good as i though

6 Likes

Whenever I was looking for suggestions on how to make a particular flavor combo, I always went to the recipe side of ELR and pulled my ingredients from 2 or 3 of the higher rated recipes. The ones noted below would be where I would have started. Most times I was very successful at creating a mix which I was proud to call my own. :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks i have tried shortcake bar and queens cookie jar not the other

5 Likes

Don’t get caught up with FLV brand…It is good but not necessarily what you need…I think you posted b4 about a all FLV recipe …I would suggest removing that idea out of your head …Some may say different ( well one person )

10 Likes

I dont like flavorah so much

5 Likes

Not sure if min0 wanted side notes or not (but to me, cinnamon is a part of a good sugar cookie).

Flavors I’d suggest though are:

• FA Cookie (2-3‰)
  • Cap Sugar Cookie (2-4%)
  • FLV Frosting (depending on what you’re looking for, no more than 0.5% IMO)
  • Cap Cinnamon Danish Swirl (between 1-2% would add a nice layer to your base idea)

Those would be on my short list for trying to flesh out a sugar cookie. Then you can twist into whatever direction you want from there.

8 Likes

Like other manufacturers, they do some things exceptionally well, some good, some are just ok, and a few are just… Let’s say ‘I’ll pass’. lol

8 Likes

Thanksim gonna test it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

what you think of this?

4 Likes

Can’t hurt to try it!
They are all very solid ingredient choices IMO

4 Likes

Thats true i realy want somerhing good to vape cause it was i while a suceesed i have vaped bronuts for a while but want something new=)

4 Likes

Ok…my mistake . FLV is great but not the only product so dont worry about NOT having them

4 Likes

I think the Pound Cake FLV works well with CAP Sugar Cookie, here’s my favorite it’s a lemon crinkle cookie:

The lemon can be subbed with any fruit. I don’t care for the sugar cookie at too high percentage myself, so that could be bumped up to suit your taste :ok_hand:
4 Likes

I dont have lemon crinkle cookie:/

3 Likes

Can you give me 3 guesses as to who that person might be? Think I can get it in one though, lol.

3 Likes