Amoretti Home User Line

yes but what does highly recommended mean to you. to me it means more than just me or just one person would recommend something… hence the fact I was seconding someone else opinion

" Pretty good " means it is good .

prettygood

only because you refuse to accept my opinion.

who are you to say what I don’t know

100ml test

shake -n -vape - Pretty good
1 day - Pretty good
2 day - Pretty good
3 day - Pretty good
4 day - Pretty good
5 day - Pretty good
6 day - Pretty good
7 day - Pretty good
8 day - Pretty good
9 day - Pretty good
10 day - Pretty good

amount vaped to date 60ml - 30ml vaped in last 24 hrs

(Amoretti) Vanilla Butter #691

Nicotine Strength6.00 mg
PG Level50.00%
VG Level50.00%
Flavor Level4.00%
Amount to Make30.000 ml
IngredientsIng %DropsWeightVolume
PurNicSalt - 100mg Smooth Nicotine Salts6.00%36.01.863 g1.800 ml
Nicotine River - PG40.00%240.012.456 g12.000 ml
Nicotine River - VG50.00%300.018.900 g15.000 ml
Amoretti - Vanilla Butter #6914.00%24.01.236 g1.200 ml

100ml test batch made 2-13-19
will reduce to 1% and 2% next test. tastes good but not what I was expecting. after changing flavors in tank flavor still over powered the new flavor “blackberry pina colada”

amount vaped to date 20ml

(Amoretti) Natural Pumpkin Pie #1275

Nicotine Strength6.00 mg
PG Level50.00%
VG Level50.00%
Flavor Level2.00%
Amount to Make120.000 ml
IngredientsIng %DropsWeightVolume
PurNicSalt - 100mg Smooth Nicotine Salts6.00%144.07.453 g7.200 ml
Nicotine River - PG42.00%1008.052.315 g50.400 ml
Nicotine River - VG50.00%1200.075.600 g60.000 ml
Amoretti - Natural Pumpkin Pie #12752.00%48.02.544 g2.400 ml
100ml test batch made 2-19-19 I think this one is a pretty good . still a little spicy .... might try 1% in the future.

amount vaped to date - estimtated 10ml

3 Likes

Train wreck thread derailed =\

10 Likes

In reality I think you were not looking for clarification. That was a baited question and you know all to well taste is subjective. One persons “good” is someone else’s bad. I could read that from a mile away. Oh, “Hi!” Sorry I had to say that. If you were looking for clarification you should have said so.

9 Likes

trainwreck

yup it’s still going :\

8 Likes

You may call it a derailment. I call it a “clarification”.

6 Likes

NP I get it

6 Likes

You are entitled to your opinion.

I never questioned him about Good or Bad. You are reading more into it than I asked.

It was actually a very simple question that could be very simply answered.

To start @fidalgo_vapes stated, “Wild Strawberry seems to be a winner , i screwed up.on my testers and need to do new ones this weekend”.

Then @tartarusspawn says, "ill second that Wild strawberry is a winner…" I guess he’s not satisfied @ 4%, because it was just pretty good and he say “may up it to 5%”, so it sounds to me that he’s not really sure and it need more work.

But he says his assessment is it’s pretty good over 10 days of testing. So I’m left to believe that “Pretty Good = A Winner”. Maybe it’s a pretty good winner.

I hope I clarified my query.

8 Likes

I will reiterate you know that taste is subjective. You have been around here long enough to know how to question people the right way. I know you know how to ask and reply to people’s questions in the correct way. You have asked good questions before. You can verbalize a question in the correct manner. You could have asked the following “Could you please clarify why this makes it better? Do you have tasting notes?”

Nope you just made it worse. Just my honest opinion. I am done with this banter. My point was respectfully made.

Hope I Respectfully made my point on this baited question.

4 Likes

So all of this being subjective to ones taste. Either respect the opinions given or ask for clearer notes. All the given information was very informative to ones subjective taste. Sounds like you need to do your homework on the tasting notes and get back to us. Respectfully of course.

Now I am done.

4 Likes

What exactly were we talking about…

5 Likes

Try adding it to your pancake mix!

4 Likes

Let us know how your 2nd round of tests go and how it compare to other brands.

6 Likes

I will … I’m off tmrw so I’ll be mixing up the creams with an additional flavor to see how they blend . I’ll definitely put all my notes asap

8 Likes

thank you to all who gave our flavors a chance, we appreciate the honest opinions and help full tools needed to go forward, I will be reaching out to a few of you directly to keep trying and sampling our flavors… Last everyone has the right to freedom of speech and to give their opinion Let’s respect that… thank you once again for all the help

11 Likes

@amovapeteam

Thanks again. Im short on time right now but have stuff steeping. I will post flavor reviews ASAP.

6 Likes

Late to the party as usual…

8 Likes

Thank you for the offer. PM sent.

2 Likes

Reading and following this thread. I have received my product samples and will be testing them this coming week. None of the ones I have received in this shipment are overly thick or cloudy; even the darkest one, Guarana.

I wanted to post photos of what the sample flavors look like. After looking @Pro_Vapes photos from before (thanks for posting those btw) I decided to test them in some water first. For each flavor, I dripped approximately 1ml of flavoring in a 6 fl oz glass of water (6 separate glasses). I stirred and let the flavors sit. All the flavors dissolved and I did not see any oily film sitting on top of the water. So that’s a good sign. I’ll be sure to post flavor notes when I finish testing in PG & VG.

Thank you @amovapeteam for sending these my way.

11 Likes

Thanks a lot for taking the extra time @Leilani. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No problemo. Thanks to everyone in this thread who is putting in hard work. :+1:t5:

4 Likes