Amoretti Home User Line

The chap does take a couple of days to reply sometimes but in his defence, he has always replied to me. And he is looking into posting to the UK so I will definitely need to be patient. The good new on that side for me is it means you clever lot will have started to work out % already if/when they ever got to me :rofl:

5 Likes

I will let ya know if ya care to! :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m sure it’ll pair lovely with some burnt rubber/ old engine oil… I didn’t pick myself a great name to inspire flavours, eh? :rofl:

6 Likes

LMAO! I know over here we have “V8 cooking” (or so I’ve read about)… But I’m not sure if you lot have enough heat available on those dinky 4 cylinders! :wink:

4 Likes

Hmm, sticking a hand on there warms them up in the cold, gotta be enough heat for a few slices of bacon anyway! :thinking:

5 Likes

Fedex😎!!!¡!!!

4 Likes

I’ll post up, when mine arrives.

4 Likes

well heard from @amovapeteam today. says they still working on getting the order out . so I guess they might have been swamped with pm’s for free flavors

6 Likes

Recieved mine today. They subbed natural orande for the orange zest. I’m not sorry. Will be a couple of days before I do some testing,

6 Likes

Got mine yesterday, but haven’t had a minute to open it yet!!! I’m so excited!!

5 Likes

hello everyone, we tired to get as many samples out last week as we can, if you haven’t received them please be understanding that Fed EX has a service alert due to this cold front but they are on the way. Thanks for the patience.

6 Likes

Is the sample offer still valid? Also, would you ship them outside of US?

3 Likes

The last piece of the shipment arrived today :slight_smile: thank you Amoretti
Natural Toasted Marshmallow …its vg based

3 Likes

Pm them…

3 Likes

@amovapeteam they just arrived. Just verifying the WS are water soluable correct ??

8 Likes

@adary I’ve offered to pay shipping to the UK, just sorting out with the chap what the cost would be, so maybe they’d do the same for you?

5 Likes

Got mine today! Can’t wait to try them! The bananas foster smells amazing!

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer yes they are W.S the Cherry and Marshmallow are very concentrated, told you we were natural lol, just dilute them first

6 Likes

I do understand W.S. stands for water soluble but i noticed some do specify when PG or VG is contained in them. I would like to know what the carrier is in the others when not listed tho. @amovapeteam

5 Likes

Thank you @amovapeteam, just wanted to make sure. :slight_smile: Smell very delicious OOTB (Out Of The Bottle). Am going to mix up some testers of this now, and let them steep for a bit. Thank you for the generous offer.

7 Likes