Any Opus BT-C3100 User's here?

https://lygte-info.dk/review/Review%20Charger%20Opus%20BT-C3100%20V2.1%20UK.html
slightly late on your question.
I also own this model (version 2.2) the result of the review is average level quality, the charging mode is not the best.
read the article is interesting, ciao

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a BIG one, I’ll have to check out this evening …

2 Likes

@KC111 I am OCD, and after every charge I check the mah’s charged…

2 Likes

I had one problem battery that seems like it was a dud, despite it being brand new. I was hoping the Opus charger would fix it and it looks like it is fixed, it is showing as full, so I am thrilled about that.

5 Likes

the “refresh” function is great, I’ve resurrected the dead more than once

5 Likes

I don’t see a refresh button?

2 Likes

use the “mode” button when the battery is just inserted and press the button until “discharge refresh” appears.
it seems to me that it does 3 charge/discharge cycles, it’s not a fast operation.
I haven’t used it for some time and I don’t remember anything else, if you don’t have the instruction manual and if you want more in-depth information, use the link I posted a few messages above, it’s very interestin

IMG_20230126_174950|690x388

4 Likes

Thank you, 1 of the channels doesn’t show the refresh, but the other 3 do.

3 Likes

unfortunately I don’t know how to attach photographs to be more precise, sorry

2 Likes

Your picture link worked.

2 Likes

I saw that it is possible to publish visible photos, without having to download … I am not able to do it

3 Likes

it is probably damaged

3 Likes

yes, it’s a bit fluctuating.

you can adjust the mode of the channels individually. when you insert the battery (if the other workstations are already at work) you see that it flashes, that’s the time to use the “mode” key to change the functions and the desired power (current), once it stops flashing it is no longer possible to change the settings and to do that you have to take out the battery and put it back in

3 Likes

read the link, I am very satisfied but obviously those who have done in-depth technical tests have found some defects in the type of dispensing used to load.
I repeat, read the review.

4 Likes

@KC111 be advised, if you are discharging batts, very common for that to create some heat, and then fan will ramp up.

2 Likes