Any PC gamers here?

Hehe, you guys competing ??

1 Like

No just a bunch of men and women playing for fun. We are more of a community than a clan

2 Likes

Is it addicting??? :rofl:

3 Likes

I am surprised no one has mentioned… Secondlife. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

im still running a 1070, I7

2 Likes

That’s good stuff @Psyc.

2 Likes

I agree with SD - that’s a lot of power - more than most have :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would like to upgrade to a i9 with a 2080, but friends with a 2080 that have upgraded from. 1070 say the don’t see much of a difference unless you use ray tracing

4 Likes

I noticed going from a GTX 1080 to a RTX 2080 - but I think it depends on your screen as well - I run an ultrawide with 3440x1440 - so many pixels :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: If you run 1080-resolution then you’re probably not going to notice much (unless there is raytracing involved)… What bummed me out a bit, was that not long after I got mine, they released the “Super”-versions :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

1080Ti just show how they can do it and not rip ppl off. To bad they doing it again.

3 Likes

Geez I feel like Im left behind here in the tech department. I run a i7 and a 960ti. I play on a 32" monitor running at a mere 1080p. My games all look amazing and I run them at max or near max graphics. BUT, I do turn a lot of crap graphics off like shadows and sky effects because, to me, they arent needed. If I want to see realistic water or clouds, I just go outside hehe.

3 Likes

Sorry, just 960… not TI hehe

2 Likes

I went from a 970 TO A 1070 and that was defiantly worth it. im running a 1080p hd monitor 27 inch and it looks great, also i was able to turn up my settings in all games after upgrading video cards.

windows 10 pro
intel i7 5820 @3.30GHz
16gigs of ram not sure of the speed thing its 2400 or 3300
with a nvidia GTX 1070
540 gig ssd drive and a 2tb sata drive

4 Likes

Don’t feel bad. I still run the GTX1060. It was obsolete the second I walked out of the store!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ermmm… That’s not Chewbacca Easter egg hunting! Rofl :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’m still trying to find the time to install this …

1 Like

I have it installed only played the single player sofar.

2 Likes

Can you strafe ?

1 Like