Anyone else vape unflavored?

Did someone say Probe?

4 Likes

Interesting topic, Iā€™ve been thinking of making a batch of unflavoured for stealth vaping at work. I almost got caught by the boss last week, he could smell strawberry in the air but Iā€™d put it back in my pocket a couple of minutes earlier.
I use a Nautilus mini tank for at work, it can only handle 50/50 mixes and gives a thinner cloud that clears quicker than 70/30
I find basic custards donā€™t smell much but strawberry & cream mixes do!!

2 Likes

Unflavored is fine for a break but I find itā€™s more fun to be a rebellious little bastard at work.

1 Like

Yes the unflavored leaves no trace at all unless they catch the cloud :smile: I just recently put a couple of drops of pyure organic stevia gave it a bit more sweetness and still no trace of a smell so Iā€™m set for the stealth

2 Likes

So yā€™all did decide to make a congressional size!!
Would you mind using it please? Itā€™s obvious that you havenā€™t yet.

Can you take a joke?
Here is a good one for ya
Backup probe
ā€¦

Just kidding

6 Likes

Thatā€™s funny!

BTW, after rereading my post, I was trying to imply that Congress really needs a good ā€œprobingā€. It was only after ā€œthe birdā€ that I realize that what I wrote could have sounded ā€œdirectedā€.

Hopefully no one took it that way.

@CosmicTruth Seriously though. Could you talk your friends/affiliates into please applying that thing to Congress already? Theyā€™re obviously not going to ā€œdrain the swampā€. But that doesnā€™t mean that they couldnā€™t use ā€œan examā€. Itā€™d be perfectly fine if a few arenā€™t returned FWIW. :wink:

2 Likes

I tried to find a bigger probe, Iā€™m thinking neither probe is quite big enough for congress LOL

1 Like

Washington monument perhaps?

Maybe it was left in place for future use by your predecessorsā€¦ :laughing:

2 Likes

he meant a probe, not the super alien rectum wrecker.

3 Likes

I vape unflavored 12% nicotine VG base. I have been a heavy smoker for more than 30 years and as odd as it sounds, am trying to limit what I inhale; probably due to the poor conditions of my lungs having smoked cigarettes for so long.

I have an old batch of USA liquid nicotine (December 2015) with a heavy tobacco flavor, not too great for mixing but perfect for unflavored.

Can anyone recommend a nicotine and source for vaping unflavored? Since I canā€™t get USA liquid nicotine anymore thinking of switching to NicSelect but will probably miss the ā€œdirtyā€ USA stuff.

I recommend NicSelect from Nicotine River. Great quality and shipping over $50 is free.

doesnt sound like unreasonable request but since the newer nic will prob be smoother perhaps adding a tid bit 'baccey flavoring

I recommend I have never has problems with it

I would steer clear of nicotine thatā€™s extracted from tobacco. Looks like we might not avoid getting lung cancer that way :(. Not unless the tobacco is organic.

Oh! to answer the original question. Yep, I quite often vape unflavoured too, for all the reasons given, plus occasional attacks of vaperā€™s tongue (surprised that hasnā€™t had a mention! You must all be using that miracle toothpaste I read about here! * chuckle *) Never felt any need to add a sweetener though.

Nice to find somebody else who vapes 100VG! There are a few of us here, as youā€™ve probably noticed by now. And the info base on PG-free flavours is getting bigger and bigger :). For my own part, Iā€™m allergic to PG (it triggers my asthma!)

Canā€™t help with American nic base/VG sources. Iā€™m in sunny Britain. The stuff that I buy. is rapeseed based. Iā€™m avoiding palm-based VG, for various reasons (environmental and health concerns)

I sometimes vape a no flavour liquid.
80/20 mix with 3ml nic.
I call mine ā€˜the Kings Clothesā€™

3 Likes

Yeah every recipe that I make thatā€™s supposed to be flavored lately

4 Likes

Iā€™m thinking of buying a vape in the near future, but I donā€™t know which one is better to take. My friend smoking rpm80 pro vape been a month and I decided to try it to see if I wanted it. At first I didnā€™t understand anything, and then I liked it. But I had a lot of questions. What other brands are there, which are better to take than to fill and where to buy the entire range. Can someone tell me about the basics of vape smoking and give some advice. I just donā€™t want to spend a lot of money on a low-quality product.

1 Like

Well in that case, avoid coffee, tea, and lots of veggies and fruits.
Also please avoid wheat, corn, rice and all their derivatives.
Just saying :wink::wink::wink:
On the same wavelength buddy :kissing_heart:
Edit, so nicotine in patches and gums is okay I guess, isnā€™t it ?!

1 Like