Anyone ever order flavors from criobru.ca?

Unfortunately, I think wattage range can be highly misleading (UntIl quite recently, i was getting really confused, because i was going by wattage, and things were not adding up!) I’m clearly getting a much hotter vape from the U-tech coils than from the Kanger equivalents. I have turn the wattage down by 50% or more (compared wirh Kanger) to avoid flavour burning issueS! I know we can’t measure the temperature, but I wonder, if everybody puts their heads together, we can manage to collect enough data to rank the manaufactured coils in terms of heat production? that might be helpful.

Just an idea.

2 Likes

I totally get (and agree with) what you’re saying. But until the “majority” learn about, understand, and then learn to use (apply) the concept of Heat Flux… then you pretty much have to discuss things at the level most can relate to (and that is pretty much relegated to power IMO).

IMO, heat flux is a far more complex idea than something “simple” like Ohm’s law, and enough struggle with that…and while I’m almost always “more vocal” about accuracy (of terms, or facts, etc), I also try to be selective about content and context (when I do get “nit-picky” in some folks’ opinions), in hopes of ensuring “the average reader” has a clear chance at understanding things.

I’m with you in spirit though! :smiley:

3 Likes

I ordered from them last year and didn’t pay shipping. I think you needed to order over a certain amount to get free shipping. I added some of the chocolate covered cocoa beans and a sample pack of their CrioBru. It was delicious

2 Likes

I shouldn’t think they do free intenational shipping, though? That would be highly unusual. You don’t say where you’re living?
EDIT: no problem, I just checked your profile : Winnipeg MB Canada :grinning:

1 Like