Anyone interested in a quick raffle?

Oh I can absolutely confirm, after spending a couple of days joining ‘other’ forums trying to get my reviews more exposure, there really is no place like home.

Like…no place at all.

Best forum by a long long way.:heart:

15 Likes

Totally what he said :point_up_2:

SOPPY WARNING:

I really do think you are all the loveliest of peoples and am so happy I found this forum :yellow_heart:

12 Likes
9 Likes

i’m trying guys…to get another raffle started. This thing called life is interfering! Family holidays are always super busy in my industry. And on top of that, i got 4 orders for mods in the last 24 hours. Exciting!!!
So, does anyone have some spare time? Maybe start to organize a raffle? And maybe later i will group together a few mods to choose from? I’ll post pix!
I am also going to take this time to announce that i have a very nice surprise coming up for the Fam! More details soon!!!

13 Likes

Let the

stalking begin…

15 Likes

We want pictures when you get it! :smiley:

12 Likes

@Maureeenie will sleep by the mailbox now so she doesn’t miss when it arrives :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

Oh I will. (Remember I have a studio) I will have fun with this little jewel… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t need to sleep out there, Mr. Silly. I have a security camera on it. :joy::laughing:

6 Likes

Hahahaha, didn’t think of that :thumbsup:

1 Like

Photographers know how to get camera’s cheap…and thanks to you guys I figured out how to get them cheaper… fasttech!! Yay China!!! Ha!

3 Likes

I do the photography as well but more as a freelance on the side of my normal job.

2 Likes

A brother shudder bug! Cool!

2 Likes

Yep @Maureeenie , pics or it didn’t happen. :grin:

5 Likes

If I had time I would happily help bud. I’m sure someone here can though.

Friggin holidays!!!

2 Likes

I would like to nominate @Kalahariuk for that most prestigious position!:grinning:
IMO , he preformed a splendid service on the last raffle but I know most members are busy this time of year.

4 Likes

i may just have to coordinate something and get back to it as i can. When i get home, i will post some pix, set some parameters and just let it go. Check it in between the things i’m doing. I have orders due, so i cant sit and watch everything like the last one. Is every one cool with that? Responses are not necessary, if you guys are busy, as well…just hit the little heart. If i see a bunch of hearts, i’ll know you guys are on board.
If you guys want it, i will MAKE it happen! And make it worthwhile! I promise!!!
Much love! This is WhiteRose…checking in yo!

18 Likes

You’ll get them alright :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, finally getting home, loooong day with the pooches!
I have lined up 4 of my mods…2 are of the roses series, one is a personal favorite that I did in my family Crest, the other is one of my earlier creations. The first three would go as is, the third I would feel compelled to toss in something extra.
Pic:

Excuse the mess, I’m quite scattered here lately.
I will take the time right now to share this:
The participation and enthusiasm of the family in my raffles is leading to bigger and better things. I have already placed orders to increase my inventory and be able to build other things. Details will be given as my accomplishments are fulfilled. As previously stated, I have some wonderful surprises in store for all of you.
That being said…I now open a second raffle. This raffle will continue the $5 slots as they seem to be working for the group. 50 slots available, I per person for the first 24 hours, and after 24 hours, one additional entry permitted per person.
The same link will get you to my PayPal:

The first 4 slots have already been taken by payments already made.
This raffle is officially open…GO!

3 Likes
  1. MysticRose
  2. Sthrnmixer
  3. Alisa
  4. MisterSinner
  5. woftam
  6. Dan_the_man
  7. Pugs1970
  8. Grubby
  9. TheTinMan1
  10. Skullblade789