Anyone order from dropperbotttles.com

@STR8V8PING I’m assuming these are NOT Gorilla Chubby bottles ?

1 Like

Interesting , ill check it out

2 Likes

They are the v3 big mouth bullet caps

2 Likes

Not that it matters (but maybe it does), they sound/look like “another” brand as opposed to Gorillas. I’ve read your posts, and looked at the pics, and I’ve had no issues with any of the Gorillas from Bull City Flavors.

1 Like

Im guessing they make their own bottles. Other then this spotty problem they are pretty much the same as gorillas

2 Likes

Well, just like everything else, sometimes you can get the “off brand”, save money, no real difference, but some OTHER times, there IS a difference. I have purchased hundreds of bottles from them without issue, BUT, they were all 10-15ml LDPE bottles, never the “Gorilla style” so I don’t know who makes them. It seemed like for a while there, you were getting a lot of duds.

BCF really has it going on, and not just flavors. You can get legit, Gorilla 30ml for 0.28 per bottle (when ordering 100), and even cheaper at 0.25 per bottle (when ordering 1000.)

Sure you got shipping, but you aren’t going to find anyone close to that price.

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/empty-bottles/

I move a lot of bottles, and if there were issues I’d know first hand, or I’d hear about it.

1 Like

Yea i was previously getting them from bull city.

So far of these iv got i think 8 so far that had this plastic pellet issue. 2 of those 8 happened when i was was half lway through the bottle. Thats still a lot but that out of like 100 bottles i went through. The first couple were really annoying as i didnt expect the clog and when i went to drip it blew the dripper off drenching me in liquid. Iv learned to be more carefull after those lol

2 Likes

Well, they’re cheap, hehe. Depends if it’s worth the price to you or not.

It’s interesting that DB has almost cut their prices in half. I LOVE savings, but I wonder what’s up with that.

1 Like

Thats what i paid and i think the shipping was really cheap too. Nobody can come really close to those prices.Even with the spotty issues its worth it to me. I feel like they do seal even better then gorillas so if it werent for that little pellet id actually like them better

2 Likes

You are awesome. You def hit the nail on the head. I just checked and yup. I never noticed it before. The source of all my issues solved. It def is that little stopper nubby breaking off inside the tube. Explains everything

To add. From what it looks like is the difference between the Gorilla caps and the DB caps is on the Gorilla caps that nubby doesnt go inside the tube it just lays up against the tube when the cap is closed but the db caps when closed fits into the tube making technically a better seal but unfortunatly causes a real world design flaw. So its not really defective bottles,its a whole design flaw on all of them. This should however be able to be avoided if you dont crank the cap down. A little difficult not to though as when you initially put it on the first time you have the get the dripper to click in and that only happens if you crank it down good

6 Likes