Apple Jacks recipe/clone

I’m looking and working hard to make the best Apple Jacks e juice recipe ever. I’m Apple Jacks obsessed. I eat a bowl every day sometimes 3 lol. I recently started mixing about a month ago. And have made a couple attempts at Apple Jacks and they were not good. Definitely not even close to what I am hoping to achieve. If you amazing people are interested in helping me I would be eternally grateful. I have the fw Apple Jacks, I’ve tried adding Apple pie to it as well as milk and sweet cream even graham cracker. I’m still a newbie so it’s hard for me to figure out how to go about this in my own. I’ve tried finding a solid Apple jack recipe that someone has already made that was spot on with good reviews to no avail. Ok so here is what I am going for, true Apple Jacks cereal which to me is sweet grainy crunchiness with a light sugary Apple and cinnamon taste in a bowl of milk. IMHO bird brains by Cuttwood is the closest flavor profile that I am looking for but excluding the fruit loop flavored tones I want Apple Jacks. Bird brains is best fruit loops cereal and milk juice I’ve ever had, bc it has the sugary sweet grainy taste like dry cereal has plus the fruits (which I would like to swap for Apple Jacks, if I haven’t already said that lol) w sweet creamy exhale that you would get from the milk in the bottom of your cereal bowl when finished. Looper was way too lemony n fruity w no cream notes at all. I haven’t even had a commercial Apple Jacks juive that was spot on or close to what I’m looking for(in the few that are even available). This Apple Jacks mission is one of the the main reasons I got into diy. I know with the help of the amazing people of this community we can achieve it. Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Haven’t even attempted this one because I have trouble describing the flavors of the cereal. The apple flavoring seems pretty much exclusive to apple jacks. I’ve heard of some apple jacks flavorings but dk if they’re any good or not to suggest any of those either. Be looking forward to any suggestions on this one. Hopefully the more experienced have went this route before

1 Like

I have the Apple Jacks FW flavor. It needs some help. I’m going to be making a 3rd attempt when my package arrives. Wizard labs takes forever :-1:t3:. I read the box and it says sweetened cereal with a light Apple juice flavor and cinnamon. I taste marshmallow undertones in my cereal so I think it could work in the recipe. as well as some milky creamy flavors.

2 Likes

I think botboy had one on reddit or vaping underground…check the cereal megathread on vu.

1 Like

If you remove the tobacco in the recipe below, you’ll have a pretty good Apple Jacks vape; maybe bump up the apple a little bit if you want more of an apple kick. :wink:

5 Likes

Was playing with an apple custard, never went that high but everything the apple has overpowered. Very different than how it, custard, blends with blueberry. Or maybe just because my apple is FA and blueberry is FW.
Will try something similar to this for an apple jack attempt, may scratch that apple custard for now

2 Likes

I need to rejigger this recipe for my wife anyway…funny, she wants more custard! I’m gonna do a compilation of vanilla custards and creams to see if I can boost that flavor for her. I’ll track this thread and let you know what happens.

1 Like

Yes I think I need to up my custard variety also some creams. I love the custard flavor, kind of stopped for awhile but been on it pretty heavy lately. Custard got me vaping in the first place, Dillinger that caramel vanilla greatness. Need to order a good vanilla as well, the vanillas I do have are good but seem to flavor muters.

2 Likes

Made this caramel tobacco mix for my daughter; turned out really good. If you got rid of the tobacco and threw a vanilla in its place, I imagine you’d have a nice vanilla caramel vape. I have found the FA Vanilla Tahity to be a super nice sweet vanilla…and it works well at low percentages.

2 Likes

Hi there. This clone you are having an attemt on, seems fairly intressting to me :slight_smile: Would help out if i can… My first tought would be to try some “Cheescake Graham Crust” in the mix, and se how well that would turn out. Other than this i am not sure about the apple part you are looking for, as i have not tried the cutwood version you are talking about. That beeing said, i know i like a few apple aromas out there. You could have a look at them, if you are not finished with this clone.
Fuji Apple (Cant remember the producer of this aroma), ApplePie (From Flavor Art), and Apple Pie (From TFA/TPA)

2 Likes

These apple pie`s dont really tast so much as a pie IMO… Flavor Art kinda reminds me of some pastry/apple pie thing…

1 Like

I too have been trying this out! Been wanting a nice crunchy Apple Jacks cereal and I too have not hit the mark! Yet!

1 Like

But at what % for FA Apple pie ? FA apple pie, has one pastry taste at one spesifikk percentage… I cant seem to find that sweet spot for the pasry/bakery note on FA apple pie… ALL help is welcome :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve never used it so not much help from me!

1 Like

I haven’t tried to clone Apple Jacks yet but that apple pie and a little Fuji apple I bet will get closer… Fuji apple had become a big staple in most of my apple recipes it can be subtle in small amounts adding to the background or it can easily lead when at 2%and more you have to be careful with it as it can over power mixes but it is an awesome apple flavor in my opinion

Let me edit this a bit as I read the thread a little closer i have never used FA apple pie but RF apple pie (SC) is awesome around 1.5percebt in a mix to add a back note bakery apple as I have seen in some of my mixes

1 Like

I had to load this up to share it, but when I want Apple Jacks Cereal, I mix this up and it’s a decent representation to Apple Jacks. It’s really good.

For me, I found that Stark Apple FA made a better Apple flavor for Apple Jacks than Fuji. To me, Fuji is better for pies and pastries.

3 Likes

Has anybody here tried the “Deamon Vape - Fontana 4706” juice ?
It is a Apple pie RY4 type of mix… Just wanna hear if anybody could recgognise any of the flavors in it :slight_smile: Now if you have not trried it yet… wow, you should honestly try it, if you kinda like RY4 as well. This mix is damn awesome. I want, i Will clone it soon. Just need to get my percentages correct. Think i have nailed Down the propper flavors/aromas now. But any input on wich flavor you feel from the juice, is more than welcome :wink:

1 Like

FW Apple jacks 6%
EF cereal 1.5%
VF Sugared cereal 2% ( vapor flavors)
RF VG cinnamon toast 1.5%
FA meringue 0.5%
SF Sugar cookie 3%
Add milk?
OOO Milky undertone 2.5%
RF SC Milk 0.75%
SF milk 1.5%
LB fresh cream 1%
FLV milk 0.25%

The FW gives the body adds the neutral apple aspect and “orangy pink?” taste of apple jacks. VF sugared cereal adds the body to the cereal with light grain taste. FA meringue adds sugar coating to cereal so does SF sugar cookie which also adds “small grain” texture. RF cinnamon toast and EF cereal add light non offensive cinnamon backnotes.

3 Likes

What is EF and SF?

1 Like