Ave40 Vape Gear Update, Promotion, Coupon Codes, Giveaway and More!

The Real Vaping Engine,Smok E-Priv Kit

Just Wonder This,What Will Your Girl Gonna Do When See You Hold This Engine-Like Mod?
Will She Gonna Scream?Or Scream?Or Scream?
Ok,Now Look.

happy poetry

So Many Great Ever Features I Want To Tell Ya’ll,But SRY I Can’t Upload More Pictures Here.
It’s The Best Ever Mod I’d Ever Use.
Well Don’t Be Confused By Its Beautiful Appearance,2x18650 Batteries Provide Powerful Hit Up To 230W,So Be Careful With It.
Here To Find It:https://www.ave40.com/smok-e-priv-kit.html

Crazy And Wild Vaping Experience—Snowwolf Mfeng

More And More Monotonous Mod Designs Are So Unattractive Now.
It’s All About The Shape,Material And Type.
While What Will Snowwolf Bring To Us This Time?
Snowwolf Mfeng Kit

Two Different Resistance Atomizer Cores Give You Different Vaping Experience.
Reach Up To 200W Power Provides You The Best Vaping Feeling.
0.0008S Output Speed Just So Fast For You To Vape.
All I Wanna Say Is That The Appearance So Damn COOL.
With A 3D Snowwolf Logo On The Mod.
Double Fire Buttons At Side.
If You’re Confused By The Monotonous Mod Now.
Trust Me This Mod Will Be Your One And Only Choice Now.
Here To Find It:Snow Wolf Mfeng Kit - $79.99 - 1839 - Ave40

Unique Operate Experience—Laisimo Vapesoon Spin

Hi Guys.Today I Want To Introduce You A New Mod Here.
Laisimo Vapsoon Spin 208W Box Mod

Some Details Ya’ll Can Get It From The Pics,Well Let Me Tell You Some Others Great Features.
Central-Controlled Spin Button:
Creatively Combine The Main Button And Adjust Button Together,Central-Controlled Spin Button Is Much Easier and More Comfortable To Use.
Colorful Reactor Screen:
1.3 Inch OLED Colorful Screen,Much Clearer Information Display.
Wickedly Cool UI:
Unique User Interface Inside,Coordinate To The Spin Button,Make Operation Easier and Clearer.
Just Talk A Little About Some Vape Experience On This Mod:
208W Highest Power Is Really Fantastic,Well I Just Use 80w To Do Test.
Not Bad Actually.A Great Mod You Should Deserve.
For More Info You Guys Can See It Here:Laisimo Vapsoon Spin 208W Box Mod - $43.31 - 1921 - Ave40

Vape The Luxury------Smok G-Priv Baby Luxe Edition

As A Baby Mod,Smok Really Puts A Lot Mind On It.
Smok G-PRIV Baby Luxe Edition Kit

As Usual,You Guys Read The Pics For Main Specifications,Well I Tell You Its Selling Points.
Great Touch Feeling:
Yes,I Can Tell You I Get A Great Touch Feeling With It,The Texture Of The Mod Is Awesome,What’s More,Unique Prismatic Appearance Always Impresses You.
Big Screen:
2.0 Inch Colorful Touch Screen,You Can Finish All Operations On The Screen,No More Button Operations,Simplify The Procedures,Make Vape More Easier And Efficient.
Much Clearer Menu:
Compare To The Usual Mods,This Menu Inside Really Easy To Read And Operate.
Creative Screen Lock Button:
Really Humanized Design,Just Like Your Phone And Ipad,Just A Simple Press At The Button,You Won’t Be Bothered With The Accidentally Touch On The Screen.I Really Like This.
For More Info And Price,You Guys Are Welcome Here:https://www.ave40.com/smok-g-priv-baby-kit.html

Another Way To Innovate—Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System Kit

Hello Guys!Here Is One Pod System I Want Tell You.
NO man!Don’t Hurry To Leave This Thread.Just Wait Me To Introduce Its Details First.
Take A Look It’s Worth Reading.
Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System Kit

Press To Fill(PTF)Is Its Selling Point Here.All You Gonna Do Is To Press This Seal By The Nozzle You Use To Fill It.Quite Easy And Efficiency.The Leakage Problem Bothers You Will Be Done.

And Also It Get Mode System Here,Just Press The Only Button Three Times,You Get 9W,10.5W And 12.5W Three Modes.Of Course The Light Signal Will Tell Which Mode Is Runing Now.Honestly It’s Useless For A Pod System Here But It’s Interesting For You To Try Mode Selection On It.

What’s More,Fast Charging Also Adapted,After Your Short Facebook Time Or Something Else,The Charging Done Quickly.

Another,CCell Inside Make Better Flavour,OMini Board Equiped Provides Security.

OK!That’s All About This Pod,If You Guys Interested,Click Here For More Info And Price:Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System Kit - $34.9 - 1888 - Ave40

New Experience Of Resin—Eleaf Saurobox with ELLO Duro Kit

Maybe All The Same Mental Mod Can’t Attract Your Too Much,Well Eleaf Just Lead Us To A New Way And Bring Us Something Different.
Eleaf Saurobox with ELLO Duro Kit

The Biggest Selling Point Of This Kit Is The Appearance Without Any Doubt.

All Resin Material OF This Mod,All You Feel When You Hold It In Your Hand Is Smooth And Rounded.That’s What Resin Bring To Us.What’s More,Resin Material Applied Light The Whole Mod Weight.So It’ll Be Much Easier To Hold And Carry.

Expect The Appearance,You Guys Also Can Mix The Battery Covers With Different Mods.

What’s More,Dual 18650 Batteries Provide 220W Power,Big Cloud,Pure Flavour,You Can Get Them Together.2A Fast Charging And Security Protections Give You Much Comfortable Vaping Experience.

For More Info,You Can Click Here:Eleaf Saurobox with ELLO Duro Kit - $100.65 - 1934 - Ave40

Another Force Befalls—Nikola Medea Mod

As A Young Vape Brand—Nikola,Maybe Some You Guys Never Hear About It.
Well Don’t Underestimate This Newly Born Force.
Let’s See A New Launch Mod Nikola Bring To Us.
Nikola Medea Mod

Features

§ Using a fluid shape design, Medea offers a comfortable grip at hand.

§ Made of zinc alloy, Medea has great metallic texture and adapts stainless steel wire drawing or baking paint. It is superior in material and excellent in workmanship with its consistent small gap width and close installation.

§ 0.96-inch OLED display, built-in memory mode and 4-tier output modes allow for different patterns and vaping experiences to vapers.

§ Working on dual 18650 battery, large capacity and maximum support 218W wattage output. It absolutely satisfies the need of seasoned vapers

§ With 1.5A MICRO USB charging, it is convenient for users to charge and battery endurance.

Just Talk About My Experience On This Mod.I Myself Always Vape With VOOPOO Drag Mod,So I Can Make Some Comparison Between Them.

First,Grip Feeling,Actually This Mod A little Thicker and Wider Than Drag,But What Surprise Me This Mod Is So Smooth And Rounded To Hands,Differ From The Square Drag Mod,That’s A Great Job What Nikola Does.

Second,Appearance,Rainbow Color Is Really Shining,Gorgeous One.Then Great Metal Wire-Drawing Design,Really Special Design Here.

Finally,218W High Power Really Impresses,Freamax Mesh Coil Is What I Use To Do Test.Briefly Speaking,Not Consider The Effect Mesh Coil Brings,No Matter The Cloud Or The Hit,Medea Make It Thicker and Stronger In The Same Power.

**As A New Launch Mod Nikola Brings,In My Views It’s Great,Well Whether It’s Good Or Not **
,You Guys Say It.Here For You:Nikola Medea Mod - $59.9 - 1937 - Ave40

Simple And Better—SMOK Novo Pod System Kit

Great Day Guys!Although We All Know There’re Not Much To Talk About Pod System Kit.Cause They’re Tiny And Simple.But This One Is Really Worth Discussing.
SMOK Novo Pod System Kit

Judge From The Pics,It Seems Like There’re Really Nothing To Talk.But It Surprises Me After Using It For A While.
Differ From Vaporesso Renova Zero,Except For Colorful Design And Tiny Easy-Carry Feature,There’s An Advantage That Smok Gets.
After Few Puffs On Novo,What Surprise Me A Lot Is That You Can Clearly Feel The Cloud Hit Your Throat Even If It’s Just 16W Max Power.What’s More,Just A Slight Vape,Big Cloud Comes Out Because Of SMOK Unique Design On Airflow Hole.Compare To Zero,It’s Really Comfortable To Vape This One.
I’m Gonna Vape More Now.Check Here If You Like It:SMOK Novo Pod System Kit - $34.6 - 1924 - Ave40

Unique Sharp Saber—iJoy Saber 100 Kit with Diamond Subohm Tank and 20700 Battery

Yo Guys!I Get Something For You.
iJoy Saber 100 Kit with Diamond Subohm Tank and 20700 Battery

IJOY SABER 100 is a single 20700 battery regulated tube mod! The structure is compact, all CNC engraving, rich colors. The IWEPAL chip is carried inside, which adds short-circuit protection, low-power protection, and anti-reverse protection of the battery. This makes the mod safer and more reliable and removes the unsafe factors of the mechanical mod. Personalized pentagonal fire button and adjustment buttons, with OLED display, 100W power adjustable, strong output, easy to operate.

Support large-diameter tanks. The battery is removable and supports USB fast charging. Equipped with a 20700 battery, the energy density is almost 1.5 times higher than 18650, and 18650 battery can also be used through the battery adaptor!

Features

§ Max Wattage: 100W

§ Compact and portable

§ Bright and big size screen

§ No overhang with 25mm tanks

§ 20700 batteries Box Mod(batteries included)

§ 18650 battery fit with adapter

§ Personalized design, with a unique experience

§ Unique Custom User Mode

§ Resistance Range: 0.05~3.0 ohm

§ Firmware Upgradeable

Click Here If You Guys Like It:iJoy Saber 100 Kit with Diamond Subohm Tank and 20700 Battery - $89.9 - 1779 - Ave40

What Does Pro Means—Vgod Pro Mech 2 Kit

Hey!Look What VGOD Brings To Us This Time.
Vgod Pro Mech 2 Kit

VGOD Pro Mech 2 Kit consists of VGOD Pro Mech 2 Mod and Elite RDA Tank. It is the latest vape device by VGOD, specially designed for serious vapers, flavor-chasers and trick benders. Pro Mech Series 2 Kit is powered by sigle 18650 battery and features an elegant design with nice looking and comfortable hand feel. Paired with the VGOD ELITE RDA, you can experience the quick-fire speed vape.

Click Here If You Like It:Vgod Pro Mech 2 Kit - $99.95 - 1943 - Ave40

Do Light Your Pens On—SMOK Vape Pen 22 Light Edition

Guess Some Of You Guys Already Have Looked Through Smok Vape Pen 22 This Kit,Well Not Too Long Time After,Smok Just Update This Kind Kit.Here It Is.
SMOK Vape Pen 22 Light Edition

Vape Pen 22 Light Edition is an advanced version of Vape Pen 22, as the name implies, this new version has LED lights at the tank base. When you fire the device to vape, the LED will light up and change its color along with the color of sealing ring. It is an one-piece vaporizer in the compact size and simplest design. With a diameter of 22mm and 1650mAh battery capacity, the well-designed device will provide you massive cloud and unique flavor. What’s more, all parts of the Vape Pen 22 Light Edition can be detached and reassembled, bringing much more convenience in cleaning and maintenance. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

Compared with traditional coil, Vape Pen mesh core has a wide heating area, which can heat evenly and absorb e-liquid effectively, and it ensures you preferable flavor and huge vapor. What’s more, the mesh coil has a longer life span.

Strip coil is a fire-new revolutionary coil from SMOK, which is made of Kanthal. It has larger heating area and radiation area, making the heating more evenly and helping the e-juice to heat up quickly. Besides, it can avoid the heat accumulation and the corrosion of heating materials. Compared with other traditional heating wires, strip coil can easily load higher power. On the combined effects of surface tension and van Edward force, it will activate numerous aromatic compounds in the e-juice to achieve both large cloud and dense flavor, bringing an unprecedented vaping experience.

Click Here If You Guys Like It:SMOK Vape Pen 22 Light Edition Starter Kit -1650mAh - $31 - 1813 - Ave40

Elaborately Crafted—Coil Master Matrix Mech Mod

It’s Been So Long That Coil Master Has Not Announced Some New Mods,But This Time They Just Give Us A Big Surprise.Believe That It’'s Really Really A Nice Mod That You Ever Know.
Coil Master Matrix Mech Mod

Introducing The Coil Master Matrix Mech Mod is a brand new, all-black design, it features an awesome brass body with a matte black finish and the nickel plated inner tube wall. The inspiration of this mod comes from the grating texture found in the grill of modern luxury automobiles. The sleeve is highly crafted by utilizing a unique embossed metal and plating process. The textured surface makes the sleeve feel extremely ergonomic and comfortable in your hand.

This mech features a hybrid 510 connection, copper contacts, nickel plated thread and a magnetic switch keeping voltage drop at an absolute minimum. 6 vent holes add heat dissipation and an extra level of safety. Each mod is rigorously tested using our quality control process! Satisfaction as always is guaranteed!

Features:
510 Hybrid Connection

Magnetic fire button

Matte black brass body

Nickel plated tube wall

Copper contact

Grating texture style sleeve

Accepts single 18650 battery (Not Included)

If This Mod Up To You,You Can Find It Here:Coil Master Matrix Mech Mod - $59.99 - 1942 - Ave40

Denim Jeans Looking—Coil Master Jeans Mech Mod

Hey!Another One Mod From Coil Master Series.A Pretty Cool Boy.
Coil Master Jeans Mech Mod

The Coil Master “JEANS” Mech Mod features the awesome innovative bronze-brass body with beautiful retro aesthetics. This time we went for a “Denim Jeans”
style as our design idea, the sleeve is crafted by a unique embossed metal and coating process. Equivalent to its partner mech mods, this Denim Design Jeans Mod
can sustain tough, abrasions from daily use with its highly resistant characteristics and still give out a long term powerful performance. Every meticulous detail from the carvings to the polished coating was done with care and a lot of thought for the user or mod collector in mind.

The super smooth magnetic fire button incorporates 6 bottom vent holes to ensure safety if a battery failure does happen it will vent away from the user and also
helps to keep your“JEANS MOD” nice and cool during use. Each Mod has been tested to ensure the highest quality standards both aesthetically and functionally.
If your looking for a Fashionable, quality and hard-hitting mech mod then this Jeans mech is the right choice !!

Features:
510 Hybrid Connection

Magnetic fire button

Old Bronze brass body

Copper contact

Denim style sleeve

Accepts single 18650 battery (Not Included)

If You Guys Interested,Click Here:Coil Master Jeans Mech Mod - $59.99 - 1941 - Ave40

Retro Aesthetics—Coil Master Groot Mech Mod

Hi Guys,Just Keep On The Topic We Talked Yesterday,What Surprise Will Coil Master Give Us.
Seriously,Today The Two Mods I Introduce To You Are Really Great.
Coil Master Groot Mech Mod

Coil Master Groot Mech Mod is the Third mod in this series, after “Themis”. As always, this mod features the same innovative bronze/brass body design with beautiful & retro aesthetics.The imitation bark sleeve is highly crafted and able to withstand abrasion and scratches that occur with daily use. Every meticulous detail from the carving to the polished coating was done with the user and collector in mind. Not only is it stunning in appearance, but also feels extremely ergonomic and comfortable in your hand.

This mech features a hybrid 510 connection, copper contacts and a magnetic switch so voltage drop is kept to a minimum. 6 vent holes add heat dissipation and an extra level of safety. Each mod has been tested through our quality control process so satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are looking for a high quality, distinctly styled and hard hitting mech mod, The Groot by Coil Master is the right choice!

Features

§510 Hybrid Connection

§Magnetic fire button

§Old Bronze brass body

§Copper contact

§Bark imitation style sleeve

§Accepts single 18650 battery (Not Included)

Among The Three Mods I Told You Include This One,This One Is My Favorite,I Don’t Know How Do You Guys Like It?If You Want More Info,Here For U:Coil Master Groot Mech Mod - $59.99 - 1940 - Ave40

Goddness Themis—Coil Master Cobra Mech Mod

Alright This is The Last One Mod,I Spend Two Days And Post Four Threads Here To Introduce Ya’ll This New Series From Coil Master.Ok Let’s See The Last One—Beautiful Cobra.
Coil Master Cobra Mech Mod

This hybrid mechanical mod has the same brass body and old school retro design aesthetics as the Themis mech mod. A hybrid 510 connection, copper contacts, and magnetic fire button with 6 venting holes ensure less voltage drop maximizing the potential of your vaping experience.

The innovative sleeve design features an imitation cobra skin crafted from brass. Using an exclusive and truly unique coating process the sleeve is able to withstand wear and damage that can occur from daily use, keeping your mod looking like new for longer. The “Cobra” mech is another high quality mech mod with looks and functionality to match.

Features

§510 Hybrid Connection

§Magnetic fire button

§Old Bronze brass body

§Copper contact

§Imitation cobra skin sleeve

§Accepts single 18650 battery (Not Included)

Ok.Guess You Guys Take Careful Look At The Four Threads I Post of Coil Master Mech Mod Series,And I Believe That You All Have Some Thoughts Or Confusion About The 4 Mods,You Can Quote The Part You Don’t Get It or You Can Check The Link Below To Get Further Info:
Coil Master Cobra Mech Mod - $59.99 - 1939 - Ave40

Elegant And Polished—Rincoe Manto 228W TC Mod

I Want To Comment More On This Mod Cause It Really Catches Me,No Matter Its Type,Appearance Or Its Color And Touching Feel,I Just Think It’s A Perfect Mod For Now.
Rincoe Manto 228W TC Mod

Rincoe Manto Mod is a compact design uses an IML panel, which is powered by dual 18650 battery and can support the maximum 228W output. Rincoe Manto has a 2.0inch FT color screen that displays the information very clear and easy to read and features a beautiful display with a 3D feel and there are different colors for you option to create a truly unique device. Rincoe Manto 228W TC Mod Kit can be used in VW mode with the lowest resistance is 0.08ohm or support 0.05ohm as the lowest resistance in TC mode.

Well,Forgive That I Don’t Post More Info Here,I Just Wonder Maybe The Review Video Will Make Everything Clear.If This Mod Catches You Too,Don’t Hesitate To Click Here:Rincoe Manto 228W TC Mod - $59.9 - 1936 - Ave40

Summer Sale—Enjoy Your Hot Vape

I Know Most Of You Guys Are Tired Of So Many Products Advertisement Threads Here.Actually Me Too.Everday I Try To Find Some Interesting Or Attractive Mods Or Kits,But It Seems Like They Didn’t Work.Almost Every Mods I Post Here Are New Arrival,So You Guys Maybe Not Fully Know About It.Well In Order To Make You Guys Get Rid Of That Tired Of ADs Post.I Get A Summer Sale Here.

Hundreds Of Mods And Atomizers And Kits All In The Sale.Some Maybe Not Good For You,While Some Maybe You Want For A Long Time But Don’t Get Enough Money To Take It.I Don’t Want Post Some Mods Pics Here Cause It’s Hard To Choose Which One Should Be Posted Because They’re All Really Nice To Choose.So This Time You Can’t Miss It.Don’t Hesitate To Click Here:Clearance Sale For E-Cigarette

PS:If You Guys Buy 10 Freemax Mesh Pro Atomizers One Time,You’ll Get $15 Off Directly.

Shine Bright Like A Diamond— IJOY Diamond Mini Mod

I Would Say,This Is A Definitely Shinny Kit Ever.This Time Not Only You Can Put A Diamond Ring On Your Finger,But Also You Can Vape With A Diamond Kit.
IJOY Diamond Mini Mod

Pics Will Be Posted Below,I Want To Write Something About My Experience On This Kit First.If You Like This Kit And Want To Buy One,My Own Experience May Be Helpful.

Three Points I Will Summarize Here,First Of All,Just Like What You See From This Pic,Colorful Atomizer And Mod,Colorful Tube,Big Screen,Diamond-Like Style.Only From The Appearance ,I Will Rate 5 Stars,Then Dual 18650 Batteries Provide Strong Power Up To 225 W,With iJoy Own Innovated Baby Coil Inside,5.5 ml Capacity Of E-juice,All Make Vaping More Comfortable.Last But Not Least,The Flavor,I Know Most Of Your Guys Have A High Demand On Flavor,So I Advise You To Try This Kit,Original Flavor And Big Cloud and Strong Hit,Maybe I Need To Talk A Little Bit Of The Use,Well The Truth You Guys Need To Find By Yourself.

Click Here For More>>>>IJOY Diamond Mini Mod - $62.9 - 1890 - Ave40

Pics Post Below,I Get 9 Pics Here,So Better Use WIFI To See That,dude,LOL!

Invader Mod Or Nova Mod??Tesla Or Geekvape??

Hello Guys!Today I Get Two New Arrivals Mods Here For You.Tesla Invader 4 And Geekvape Nova Mod.Sometimes It’ll Be Quite Easy For Us To Make Choice After Comparison.So Let’s Do It.

I Just Make A Simple List Of Main Differences Between The Two Mods.Each Mod Get Its Own Merits.Tesla 4 Mod Is Compatible with 21700/20700/18650 cells,Also It Get Stronger Power Up To 280W,It’ll Be Great To Use This Box Mod;Well Geekvape Nova Mod,Designed With Resin Make Whole Mod Lighter,Offers Compact and Comfortable Touching Feel,Better AS Chip Inside Make Faster Fire Speed Up To 10ms,It’s A Damn Good Mod You Should Deserve One.

Click Here If You Interested,Well We Get More New Arrivals:https://www.ave40.com/new-arrival

RTA Or RDA ?? Which One Will You Choose ??

Hello Again!Guess You Guys Must Read The Mod Thread I Posted This Morning,So This Time I Want To Introduce You Two New Arrival Tanks,Here We Go.

I Just Make A Summative Table Here For You To Know About The Details Easily,But After All The Two Are Different Types,Everyone Get His Flavor,For Me,I Like RTA Cause Its Convenience,Maybe Some Of You Guys Prefer RDA A Lot.

So You Make The Choice,I Get The Link For You If Interested:https://www.ave40.com/new-arrival