Ban this idiot from this site

raises hand

5 Likes

This is my proudest moment :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Thank you. I felt like buying some premade mixes by Wayne but thought hey, might as well get messy.

1 Like

You know you’re financially bound to this obsession when your girlfriend sits there on the laptop looking for next years holiday, picks it…and the first thing that enters your head is “damn…I’m gonna have to curb it on the concentrates for a while"
That was last night.
Still won’t happen.
Ordered more this morning :pensive:
"I’ll start tomorrow”

13 Likes

My wife recently came down in my office where i do my mixing. She looked around in awe at the bins of flavors and asked “Where did you get all this shit?”

I said “That’s not what you should be worried about” and pulled a couple boxes -of 30ml bottles - maybe 50 - of finished eLiquids. Her mouth started to open so I said “Not yet…” and pulled out a box containing 70+ bottles - 6.5 liters - of mixed juice and said “This stuff won’t be ready for a month or two.”

She tried to talk again but I grabbed an RDA full of some well-aged Kreed’s Kustard and said “Try this.” She did so, and gave a little sigh of pleasure. I then said “That costs us about 86 cents a bottle.”

She has not mentioned my supplies since.

19 Likes

Wow! I have about 10 30mls of finished liquid… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I used to do 30ml recipes, but when a recipe was good it would be gone in 3 days. And then I’d have to wait 4-8 weeks for another bottle to age.

So I finally had enough, and I mixed my ass off for 2 weekends, making 120ml bottles of 30 or 40 recipes, often making a slightly-tweaked bottle for my wife. Now I have so much finished stuff that there’s always something done aging, and there’s more than enough when a recipe turns out to be excellent.

10 Likes

So, you have no ass left, what now?

I hate to tell you this…but you will never have enough. Borrow some ass somewhere and keep mixing, never become complacent, or you will find yourself without.
What appears to be a lot today will look bleak tomorrow…
:smile_cat: :smile_cat: :smile_cat: :smile_cat:

4 Likes

No worries, I re-attached it with duct tape.

4 Likes

Camo duct tape?

1 Like

Thanks for the tips. My wife doesn’t vape. I dropped some FA Joy in her soup tonight, but she’s still a miserable cow. Maybe it has to 'steep in her a day or two. Maybe she’ll come round. Did tell me she likes the look of the Milkman.

3 Likes

Camo wouldn’t help.

Oh shit…I am NOT delivering milk to your home again…not taking any chances at my age. :smile_cat:

5 Likes

You should shorten the chain :innocent:

3 Likes

But I need to be able to get to the bathroom and stuff… :wink:

1 Like

Jeez, I got the email notification of this thread and it had me worried, especially when I heard the description of the “Idiot”. My mail lady has lost some weight, and we are on a first name basis since I started ordering flavors! So hey, at least its a healthy hobby. :slight_smile:
Cheers OP!

3 Likes

The bikes are very fun to ride (king of the highway imo). But flying, that would have had me hooked for sure.