Battery charger features

My favorite brand is XTAR
At home i have XTAR OVER 4 SLIM (2 slots, up to 4A), and at the workplace XTAR ANT-MC1 Plus (one slot) as an emergency reserve.

1 Like

Anyone interested in buying a new charger, might want to check out these reviews. It is not specifically for vaping application, but it is AFAIK the most comprehensive collection of battery charger reviews on the interweb.

http://lygte-info.dk/info/roundCellChargerIndex%20UK.html

6 Likes

Nice link (and very nice layout)!
Thanks for sharing!!

I’ll have to dig further into this one, but if his other reviews hold true to the form used in my cursory examination of his review on the BT-C3100, then holy cow… What a resource!

(Hoping to spend some good time reading there, as his approach appears to be very technically in-depth! Which I love/appreciate) :tada:

1 Like

Yeah he is very thorough. I must confess that I don’t understand everything, or can interpret all of his graphs, fortunately he also does that for us in his comments, and if the technical stuff is too much you can always skip to his conclusions .

2 Likes

Does Opus make an 8 bay charger?
I have a XTAR VC8 8 Channel LCD Li-ion Battery Charger that is only a few months old but already some of the channels aren’t charging the batteries properly.

EDIT: Nevermind, after doing a little research, I learned that this Opus BT-3400 is not made for 21700 batteries.

4 Likes

Popping back in 7 YEARS LATER …still using the VTC, never failed. …I’m doomed now right :laughing:

8 Likes

If you said it out loud, you will getting a new charger in the very near future. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes