Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

Welcome @jester2trife :raised_hand:

6 Likes

Welcome Jester

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

7 Likes

Welcome @jester2trife

6 Likes

….heeeeeey, :smiley: theres another one!

jester%20jester

Just kidding, I think you make 3 now.

welcome!

8 Likes

Hi I’m rabest78. I’m from San Francisco, California.

I vape with a Kayfun Prime on a Dani Box Mini.
At about 10 watts and .8 oHms.

My favorite pre-made flavors are by Jwell France. Specifically their “Obsession” and “Synopsis” flavors.

Obsession is vanilla ice cream with macadamia nut. Synopsis is butterscotch and tobacco flavor.
Since they come from France I’m guessing their flavors originate somewhere in Europe.

I just ordered my first DIY kit from nicotine river. Ordered about 20 or so flavors. I wasn’t able to find macadamia nut, rose or violet flavor. I was hoping someone might know where I could find those. I don’t mind ordering from Europe as long as they will ship to California.

Another favorite flavor of mine is Raspberry doughnut from Flawless (a UK brand). I order these from vapegreen’s site in the UK. Great people, highly recommend.

I’m also a fan of more natural juices like Kai’s Virgin Vapors, Kind Juice and Voost vapors. Voost is unique in that they add ingredients like amino acids, malatonin, b vitamins and other natural supplements. Their flavors and vapor quality are awesome. I order these from lucysvaporpens, a very nice small business I enjoy supporting.

I used to make perfumes as a hobby. And I love to cook Vegan food.

Anyways, glad to be here, seems like a nice site.

12 Likes

Hello and welcome
Macadamia nut, rose and violet, chefsflavour (https://chefsflavours.co.uk/) have this flavours from various companies. Using their search bar is easier to find them :slightly_smiling_face:
(Sorry for my english)

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @rabest78

I’m on the wrong side of the pond to make too many suggestions on suppliers but I have a strong suspicion you’re about to have some medicine flower and natures flavors concentrates recommended to you for some of the flavours you’ve mentioned.

Have fun!

7 Likes

Welcome @rabest78 :wave:

7 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @rabest78

8 Likes

Hey Ladies and Gents, i am the new One. From Germany. I am 46 years old and new to vaping and stuff. And my English is … let´s say…a little bit rusty :wink:

In just 2 months that i am vaping now, i bought over 40 Aromes, don´t know the exactly Number of them.

It all started with the 12 Monkeys Macaraz, which i realy love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have tried a lot to get in the near of that, but no way. But on this way, i created the one or the other Treats.

Maybe someone finds in my public recipes something he likes or anyone has Ideas to tweak them a little bit.

And by the way…if anyone knows how to make Macaraz and tells me…you will be forever in my heart :wink:

14 Likes

Welcome @rabest78 and @Soilent

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @Soilent :wave: glad you joined

8 Likes

Big welcome to @rabest78 and @Soilent! Have fun

9 Likes

Welcome to the family @Soilent

9 Likes

Welcome @rabest78 and @Soilent

6 Likes

Hello all, my name is salman and I’m from india. I have been vaping since 2016 but haven’t tried much when it comes to mixing. I have tried mixing one shots and they turned out to be pretty good now looking forward to try hand on mixing recipes. Hope to have a good experience with you all and would love to meet new people here.

12 Likes

Welcome @rabest78 :raised_hand:

6 Likes

Welcome @Soilent :raised_hand:

8 Likes