Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

Greetings from Norway!
I’m a 42 years old vaper, mixing with my girlfriend under the name TnT-Ejuice.
Dunno what much more there is to tell, but feel free to ask! :blush::crazy_face:

9 Likes

Welcome @Master_Mixer :raised_hand:

6 Likes

Welcome @TnT-Ejuice :raised_hand:

6 Likes

Welcome aboard to @TnT-Ejuice :wave: :+1:

7 Likes

Greetings to @Master_Mixer and @TnT-Ejuice I’m sure they have fun here :smile:

8 Likes

@Mr.GfC, and @JiM210 I purchased the Armour Pro a while back, and loved it for a short while, BUT, after maybe a few weeks, mine started to fire on it’s own, and it had to be terminated. You both know how the firing plate/ switch is oriented, so it did not appear to be a “stuck” switch, but had to give up, and pull the batt out. Just keep an eye on it as I’ve never had a mod do that to me before. Loved it while it worked.

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer @Mr.GfC, I read about a stuck fire with the Armour Pro, somewhere, maybe here and maybe from you @SessionDrummer . Did you take it apart? I have fixed many a mod, several multiple times :joy: My Smoant Cylon just popped it’s top, time for surgery :mask: :hocho:

5 Likes

Hallo @TnT-Ejuice, welcome!

8 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

8 Likes

Want to say welcome to several of you who have recently introduced yourself. I’ve been out of touch for the last month and a half, and see a bunch of new names here. I look forward to getting to know you.

8 Likes

Hi @Dardy, welcome mate and so nice to have you here, I really enjoyed reading your post excellent job thank you. Hope to hear more from you take care Dary.

5 Likes

Hi @Mr.GfC, thank you for your service and welcome aboard, I can relate with a lot you said you seem like your all over it which is just awesome thanks for posting and take care mate. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Hi, guys… I’m a PROUD EX-smoker who’s BRAND NEW here… Just wanted to make my first post… I went from 3-4 packs a day (seriously) to 3 mg juice in my first week of vaping… I LOVED smoking and had been smoking since I was 14, but I wound up with double pneumonia, high blood pressure and a COPD diagnosis outta the deal… Grew up in a seriously smokey house where everyone smoked, and actually in middle school started getting seriously sick everyday… Just miserable… Until my Ma picked me up, and got me in the car… Then I was fine… Got accused of “faking” until years later I realized that I was goin through nicotine withdrawls… Anyway, I haven’t had a cigarette in almost 7 weeks now, and I honestly thought I’d NEVER be able to quit… My Ma is in her 70’s and still smokes 2 packs a day, and from what I heard, my real father was still smokin 3-4 packs a day ON THE WAY to his chemo treatments… Can’t tell ya what a difference vaping has made for me… Just wanted to say “Hi!”… I’m also seriously into music… I play; guitar, drums, bass, piano, mandolin, banjo, and trombone, and I’m in my little studio recording my music as often as I can… Which isn’t much with 3 kids, lol… An 11 year old, a 13 year old and a 2 year old… So, yep… I stay busy, lol…

17 Likes

Welcome, @Musicmixologist , and congratulations on finally being able to quit!

7 Likes

Welcome @Musicmixologist Great to have you here. We have a great thread for intros:

@woftam please merge if possible. Thanks!

7 Likes

Sounds like you’ll fit right in!
Welcome.

7 Likes

Welcome @Musicmixologist :raised_hand:

6 Likes

You ever play a diddley bow?? :stuck_out_tongue: haha!!
Welcome to elr :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome @Musicmixologist , sure you have fun here

7 Likes

Looking forward to it, hoss… Thanks for the welcome…

6 Likes