Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

Welcome to ELR @RakoomR. Most pro’s here, won’t even admit they are, but they know who they are. :slight_smile: You’ll NOT find a BETTER site to get your mix on, with a friendlier group of people, willing to help out, than here on ELR. Thanks to @daath (and the entire crew that is).

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

7 Likes

Welcome @RakoomR, I hope you enjoy here

6 Likes

Hello and welcome

7 Likes

Welcome @RakoomR

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Theneverready, @ScrewedUp and @RakoomR

6 Likes

Welcome @Theneverready, @ScrewedUp and @RakoomR :wave:
Glad you have all joined

5 Likes

Hoody-do @RakoomR. Come on in and enjoy yourself

5 Likes

Hi all, my name is Seb, from Germany. Not a noob in vape theme but decided to register only after 2 years, I don’t know why is that so. Want to start reading and mixing.
Have a good day

13 Likes

Welcome @JirdakKruxx I hope you enjoy your stay here. A lot of knowledge accumulated in the forum, and good people always willing to help.

6 Likes

Welcome Seb.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard

7 Likes

Welcome @JirdakKruxx :raised_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome Seb.

7 Likes

:wave: Welcome aboard @JirdakKruxx

6 Likes

Welcome Seb

7 Likes

Good morning all my appologys for only greeting now only saw this now i have been here 2days now have been vaping 2 months left smoking for vaping started diy a months and 2 weeks now still learning alot my real name is Henry love fruity vapes especialy watermelon and love strawberry but looking for the perfect mixes and with all the friendly people here i believe i will get the peefect mix but let me first do my home work on the do’s and donts then i will start asking for help need to learn my balance on my flavors first but i thank all for letting me be part of this hope i will get to surprise some one with a great recipe one day enjoy mixing and vaping have a great day.

11 Likes

Welcome to the club @REAPER2

5 Likes

Welcome Reaper.

5 Likes

Hi @REAPER2 good luck with your mixing

5 Likes