Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Welcome tom. Hope you enjoy your ELR experience. :+1:

2 Likes

So Iā€™ve been here some time but never introduced myself. My names Mike and I live in Oregon, GO OU, I make Shot gun shells for a company called Hevi Shot, and if youā€™re a shot gun hunter youā€™ve probably seen our rounds on the shelf. Been vaping close to 2 years and love it. After spending a few hundred bucks a month on juice I thought Iā€™d try this diy out and man itā€™s rough but the rewards of not spending 300+ a month on juice are worth it lol. Most times Iā€™m vaping something thatā€™s not great but theyā€™re getting better fast, thanks to help Iā€™m getting here. I donā€™t get as much time as Iā€™d like with me having 3 kids, the youngest of the 3 has seizures, so my time mixing is hard to get and when I get it it seems like itā€™s GO GO GO mix mix mix.

Anyways Iā€™m pretty open about everything so if you have a question feel free to ask.

8 Likes

Welcome Mike. Having children certainly makes hobbies tough to pursue. And when you have kids with health issues, well, that just takes priority over all else. Iā€™m glad you found us and hope you find what you need here. There are some very good mixers with some excellent recipes. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll soon find a recipe that makes your DIY investment worthwhile. Best of luck Mike.

4 Likes

Hi , Iā€™m Juan-Carlos, I have been vaping since one year. Shortly began to DYI, so Iā€™m a newbe. Regards from Switzerland

6 Likes

welcome guys this place is very well educated so youā€™ll find all you need rt here

1 Like

ā€¦not for long, if youā€™re around here a lot! :wink:

Welcome @smogol!

1 Like

My name is Josh. I have been vaping since September of 2013, I use to smoke a pack a day of marlboro reds at a very young age. I just started getting into RDAā€™s and also sub ohm tanks. for the first year and a half i used specifically a ego style ecig, i then upgraded to a nemesis clone mech mod with a atlantis aspire tank. I now use an eleaf istick 50w with the atlantis aspire. I am very excited to start talking with everyone and also to learn how to make liquid!

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Olson1917.:+1:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Josh. Check out the hardware forum when you are ready to hang with the big dogs. Make sure you have some spare change lying around first though. Because that forum will have you wanting to spend money :wink:

Look forward to learning with you here. I am a bit of a noob myself, but I have spent the last month researching, learning, and talking with the fine folks here. Be patient and go slow. When you look back a month from now if you are like me you will hit the brakes and slow down and think things through before pulling out the liquids. I have 3 failures in the closet I need to fix :hushed:

3 Likes

Hello @smogol and @Olson1917

Welcome to ELR Forum. You found it!

2 Likes

A big welcome to you all.

4 Likes

I am Rodney Henke. I am a chronic vapor. I go through 100 miles a week. Itā€™s time to move into the DIY world. This buying juice is way too expensive. I am interested in large batch no more than three flavor mixes. Simplicity and taste are what Iā€™m going for. I like crunch berry, mothers milk, strawberry and cream type stuff. I may not be pTient enough for long steeps but I can handle it if I have a good juice for the in between times. Thanks for hosting this site and I appreciate people who take on the huge task of moderating.

6 Likes

Welcome Rodney. Hope you enjoy your time here at ELR. Iā€™ve found it like one big family with all the help Iā€™ve needed. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi All. I have been vaping now for a few months and have managed to kick my 2 pack a day habit. Im very new to DIY but yummy I love some of the recipes here. :grinning:. I have made some of the T Juice Concentrates as a start to my diy career. :grinning:. They turned out really nice. So i ordered some flavoursā€¦ Mostly The Flavour Apprentice. Some bottles vg pg Nic etc. So Iā€™m ready to go I think. I hope Iā€™m posting this in the right place. Forums are new to me too. I hope to make lots of friends here. Thank you Darrth for the Welcome :green_heart:

5 Likes

Weā€™re happy to have you :smiley: This place is not like other places! :smile:

3 Likes

welcome to the sandbox!!!

2 Likes

@Ayla welcome to ELRšŸ˜„

2 Likes

Aw thank you Pattieā€¦ And everyone. By the way I should say that Iā€™m from the west coast of Ireland. Where are you all based? From what Iā€™m reading here there is a lot to learn. Im gonna do some of your recipes first and maybe some day I will experiment with making a nice mix. :+1::grinning:

1 Like

good ole Boston Massachusetts USA

2 Likes

Im in Northumberland north east England. :+1:

1 Like