Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

I was staying at my then girlfriends little homestead. The relationship didn’t work out (remained friends though) and one thing led to another where I ended up in Phoenix and finally in the Southern California desert. It took 10 years to get over the culture shock LOL.
I miss the cedar trees!

Sorry temporarily forgotten who i am ,must be the medication.

1 Like

Hi my name is Sonja. You might know my husband,vaping Tom .I’m Icelandic but live in Denmark and I love a good vape. Looking forward to learning more and meeting people from all over the world . Good karma :blush:

9 Likes

Wow looks like a lot of good people have joined in the past few days. To many names to remember. But welcome all to this little place i call home.

1 Like

Welcome honey :wink:

2 Likes

Aw, now how flippin’ cute is that?? :relaxed: Welcome @Vaping_Sonja guess we’ll have to stop picking on @vaping_tom now. :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome @Vaping_Sonja!

2 Likes

Thanx JoJo … this is the only way I can get in touch with him :wink: just got a new phone yesterday and don’t have to lie in bed alone at night watching TV. …:grinning:

2 Likes

ThanK you very much :blush:

1 Like

Whaaaaat​:astonished: NOT every night :grin:

1 Like

Welcome @Vaping_Sonja​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Thanks @Pattie. You all are so nice😚

2 Likes

I am a Norwegian Vaper". Have been vaping full time since May 2014, and started DIY around August the same year. Unfortunately I am not a good mixer, I don’t have the patients to explore to many flavors and come up with new recipes . I basically “Borrows” from others . But my goal is to come up with new recipes

8 Likes

hi everyone my name is Aaron i’m UK based, been vaping about a year and a half after 12 years of smoking, been mixing now for about 4 months and work as a chef so hopefully should have some transferable skills! although still plenty to learn as i’m finding out. please use my recipes and leave feedback as i feel i’ll learn the most that way

7 Likes

Welcome @custard_dreams and @norwegianvaper :grinning:

This is an excellent site with the most helpful and kind people online imho. I have learned a lot in the short time I have been a member.

3 Likes

thanks @vaping_tom i intend to get on this forum much more as i see a lot of helpful people with a lot of knowledge, and hopefully i can help a few people out myself!

4 Likes

Welcome @custard_dreams! Here’s a thread you might enjoy:

Ask the Chef(s)

2 Likes

NY here too… But only like 15 minutes from Albany… But we call it upstate anyway haha

2 Likes

Good afternoon Mix-Fam. My name’s Tyler, coming from Northern B.C. Canada. Been off the stinkies since 4/20/14, been on the mix train for… oh, I’d say at least 8 months now. Never realized there was so much more to the E-liquid calc. Until another user private messaged me,[(Shout out to @Childz !)Thanks homie] as I’ve only started using it about maybe a month ago now. Glad to try out some recipes and provide my opinion, hopefully not to disappoint others… But I would ask the same of you, comment on my recipes as they come if one so happens to look intriguing to you. Glad to be a part of this wonderful community and hope to achieve some elusive ADV’s with you all.

9 Likes

Greetings all! I’m Jeff vaping for sometime but finally made the switch after smoking 25years pad,been smoke free 9 weeks today. I made the switch with my father who was a 55 year smoker so vaping has been fantastic! And now kind of a hobby of Ours

Good luck to all,
It’s gonna be one helluva toboggan ride!

8 Likes