Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Hi all I’m lippychick I’m new to this so hoping to hang around and pick up some tips and tricks :0)

6 Likes

Came to the right place @Lippychick Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Stick around and you’ll probably wind up with more of those than you bargained for. :wink:

Welcome @Lippychick!

Hi,

I’m Joe Nardy and I live in the western suburbs of Chicago. I smoked cigars for many years before switching to vaping. I still have an occasional cigar but much prefer vaping. I’ve been vaping for about a year and a half and have been mixing my own juice for about five months. I have found this site and forum to be an invaluable, if sometimes overwhelming (in a very good way) resource. Thanks so much to everyone for their knowledge, recipes, and knowledge. I look forward to tapping into the collective wisdom here to further my mixing skills.

Joe

5 Likes

Welcome!! I’m glad you decided to join us and that you’ve found it to be helpful. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Welcome @Joe_Nardy!

Damn i didn’t notice how many new ppl came to our little family. Darth-vapor. Wow you live. Hope your doing ok. And welcome all. To many names to mention. VAPE ON

welcpme @Joe_Nardy

Welcome :0)

Hi,
I have been using this site for about 2 months now, so I thought it was time for me to come out of the shadows and say hello to everyone. My name is John Hamelin. I am 47yrs old and live in Northampton in the UK.
I have been vaping for just over a year now but cant say its all been fun. My first vape was a Vamo 8, purchased off of ebay but from day 1 it did not work correctly and within a few weeks it got so bad I could not use it at all. Luckily after a lot of communication and time, I managed to get all my money back.
Then I went to a local shop for advice and ended up purchasing the Vamo 5, a new clearomizer and a lot of the home brand shop juices.
Once they arrived home I hated all of the juices except 1, that was just bearable.
After another couple of months the vamo got cross threaded with the new clearomizer and both ended up useless.
I had all but given up until my son got back in to vaping and showed me his new toy and his American e juice. I loved them and instantly ordered the Itaste MPV3.0 Pro.Plus £50 worth of the best juices ive ever tasted.
That took me to November but i’ve spent another £90 on two more orders.
So that’s why I needed to look into doing my own.
I started watching a few youtube videos and one of then sent me here.
So far ive been amazed at how much information I have learned from you guys already.
Now I have broken the ice I hope to feel more comfortable using the forum.
Be Lucky everyone :slightly_smiling:

10 Likes

Welcome brother!

1 Like

Hello All :hand:
I’ve been checking in on this forum at least once a day and have already made a few posts so figured I should Introduce myself. Only been vaping since August and havent had a cigarette ever since. Never thought I would be able to quit but vaping has worked and I’m already addicted to making my own juices as well.

Not only do I feel vaping has probably saved my life (had 3 surguries in 4 weeks before I bought a starter setup), It has also become my new Hobby. Couldnt really find any flavours I liked at the vape shops, so I found this place and started making some posted recipes, then tweaking some recipes to my liking and then trying to make some from scratch. Most not to good but im getting there…lol.

I feel I’ve learned alot in a short time and its all thanks to everyone on here. I’ve researched the hell out of this place (the forum & recipe comments) and you all are great!! :clap: The amount of sharing and info here is awesome. I just hope down the road I can give back a little as well.

9 Likes

Welcome @Brox! Glad you found us. Hopefully we can help you start into the mad world of DIY! :stuck_out_tongue: Let us know if you need anything.

And officially welcome @CAGE_RATTLER! :wink: I’ve seen some of your posts, but I’m glad ya made your official hello. LoL.

1 Like

Welcome @Brox and @CAGE_RATTLER

I’m so glad you’re here!

2 Likes

Welcome @Brox!

2 Likes

Welcome @CAGE_RATTLER!

Welcome @Brox. Fellow brit here ( Northumberland) your in the right place,the best place, to learn everything you need to know. No question is a silly question so just ask away. :yum:
Welcome @CAGE_RATTLER :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Welcome everyone. It is so great to see all the new icons popping up in the forums. I am very proud to be a member here and it is because of all the great folks here that I say that. So the more the merrier!

2 Likes

Hello. Arrived here for numerous reasons.
First off - now have lots of time on my hands, so its time to learn more about DIY.
Also, the people here are willing to help without judgement.
Enjoy homebrewing, so I have a lot of equipment that might have a dual use such as
scales, beakers, graduated cylinder, etc.

And Patience.

So, I’ll be hanging out and reading all I can.
Thanks for helping us.

7 Likes