Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Thank you :grinning::+1:

I would like this but ran out of likes again…smh lol

3 Likes

I’ve already seen you around, but here’s a proper welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Pugs1970 :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the crew. No worries about posts here. Most of us enjoy responding and helping. Even on repeate thread and other.

The way I look at is like is customer service. I may have asked the same question 20 times but today you question is the first for you…so great lets treat it as the first.

1 Like

Thanks Guys! very happy to be here :grin:

1 Like

Welcome, welcome my friends!
Glad you could join in.

1 Like

Welcome aboard brother. :yum:
Best place on the tinterwebs right here, no need to look any further. :ok_hand:
And welcome @SynysterVapes, glad you could join us. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thank you very much like :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I figure it’s time to finally introduce myself. My name is Henry and I’ve been a member for about 7 months. I spend most of my time here searching the recipe database and researching flavors. I’m a chef by trade and live about 40 minutes south of Boston. I wanted to thank those that have contributed recipes to the site, as they have been invaluable to me while I’ve cut my teeth in the mixing. I hope that someday soon I can give back in the same way.

13 Likes

@Obi-Wan welcome to the fold Henry!

Wonderful to have you here!

Welcome @Obi-Wan

5 Likes

Official welcome to the carnival!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello everyone I’m Craig and I’m in north Atlanta, GA. 20+ Year smoker. Quit 7/21/16. Never knew what the Vape shops really were until I stopped in one day. Did some research and bought a mod one week before quitting. So glad I discovered this and now I am begining my DIY hobby. This site has been awesome and everyone here has been very welcoming and extremely helpful. I enjoyed mixing my first ejuice the other night and I am very excited to learn more from all of the knowledgeable folks on this forum.

8 Likes

Welcome @CraigC and have fun :+1:

Welcome Craig! Glad you’ve found your way around and gotten some help here. :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Good to have ya around.

1 Like

Welcome! Have fun. Have patience. And pace yourself - don’t try to make everything all at once.

2 Likes