Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

KS Packer fan? The world, as i know it, just died. LOL! In all seriousness whats the link for your vape shop?

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/zolasvaporemporium?ref=br_tf

4 Likes

Thank you for the link!

1 Like

Your Welcome and Like Us if Ya want.

1 Like

I dont have a Fbunk page or i would definitely do so. Ive been on the interwebz since long before this version existed, i know too much. I dont even own a smart phone, yeah im that lame. Next time i am down that way i will stop in.

2 Likes

Lol man and you sure are welcome to stop in any time.

3 Likes

Go pats!!!

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’m new to DIY and this looks like I’m in the right place.
Looking forward to trying new mix’s.

4 Likes

You certainly are in the right place! Welcome

3 Likes

Can you please tell me how to get to the recipe page. Silly question I know. I can’t find it

1 Like

Top of the screen on the right . Hit ELR Home

5 Likes

What was the name of that place for the buttons u mentioned?

3 Likes

Hello my name is Cheffro. That is because I’m a chef by trade and my name is Jeffro:) What’s up y’all?! I’ve been really loving this place for the last few days. I got so caught up in copy/pasting/trying recipes from here that I just finally made it over to this lovely forum. So cheers and looking forward to learning and sharing with this awesome community.

4 Likes

Guess I should drop off a line here:
Hi ladies and gentlemen I’m Gary from Chattanooga TN, just started vaping about a month ago to stop dipping which I started to stop smoking after 21 yrs so this is all still new to me but I’ve got the fever I guess lol. I look forward to learning and DIY read you guys around.

11 Likes

Hey, I am bob, been vaping for about 4 years now, just started doing DYI about 6 months ago and love it.

7 Likes

Hello all - Avid DIYer from central Florida, USA. LOVE this site! Forums are a REALLY REALLY good idea!

6 Likes

Ex-chewer myself! Glad to have you and keep it up man. I quit about 2 yrs ago after 15 yrs of chewing and never looked back. Keep with it, you won’t be sorry!

5 Likes

Hi. I am from Canada. 25 year smoker and quit thanks to vaping. Thanks for the site and the forum. :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome …good to see another Canadian on the forum

4 Likes

Thank you. Eh. :smiley:

4 Likes