Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

Welcome @JiM210. Enjoy the rabbit hole you have found :wink: plenty to do and see here. The people here are very knowledgeable, so dont be afraid to ask anything. :+1: :wave:

5 Likes

Greetings from Barcelona, I am new here. 3 months ago Iā€™m vaping, after smoking 35 years. 2 months ago I try to prepare the recipes I find here. Learning ā€¦ Thank you all for sharing experience and knowledge, I hope to collaborate with you soon. Forgive my bad English. regards

14 Likes

Welcome aboard. Donā€™t worry about the english, your doing just fine.

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.
The tobacco category is a great group to experiment with, I find it the most forgiving when it comes to experimentation. The following are nice reads:

https://www.thevaperstable.com/flavorah-tobaccos-part-1/

9 Likes

:wave: Welcome aboard :wave:

3 Likes

Welcome @JiM210 :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome @Gus6 :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome @Gus6, happy you joined!

5 Likes

Welcome @Gus6 :wave: .I am new here too :grinning:

6 Likes

Welcome aboard my friend! Glad to have you!

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

Hi from Buenos Aires, Argentina. My name is Javier and I smoked since the world is world. Try for years to leave, chew the root of a tree called Acoro; patches and my life almost goes there; chewing gum that destroyed my insides; I was prescribed anti depressants, then Champix for terrible god, but I kept smoking two or three tied up a day.
For my neighborhood we have an aerobic corridor where I trained at least 1 hour a day and a lonely morning and away from everyone jogged and suddenly the worst thing that happened to me in life, dubbed without air or aid. Direct to the hospital where I am diagnosed with these diseases that I detail and do not warn, Epoc and emphysema.
Still, I kept smoking. My daughter stopped being a girl and she told me not to smoke, I had never had faith but I left without knowing how to buy an electronics that in my country is illegal, they sold me a Hansen pencil and a 12mg liquid; fantastic the bundle of cigarettes is on the table and I without liquid. I went out to look for liquid and resistance, I found that it was a mystery and I could not ā€¦ One day I met a friend with a brick that smoked, he explained the reason for the mystery for the prohibition and he passed me a contact on Facebook, more difficult than buying drugs. The salesman tells me to pull the hansen and he sells me a smok and liquids, hallelujah. A year and a half without smoking and more equipment, liquids, blah, blah, blah.

As I once did the Other Krause at the time of the TENS, industrial schools where they learned and were equipped, I began to prepare my own liquids taking advantage of what I learned in the chemistry lab and repair resistances and equipment from my friends, also taking advantage of my training in industrial studies and my electronic specialty that I no longer practice. Basically this is my story and I belong to the forum Vapeando Argentina

I hope it was not very extensive but I read that the presentations were to meet us.
Excellent forum and thanks to all for receiving ne here.
Q. If I make mistakes, they tell me, chee ā€¦ :wink:

20 Likes

Welcome @Santovapor. I was moved by your story, and how hard it was to actually get setup vaping, but you did it, and for a year in a half. Welcome to ELR.

12 Likes

@SessionDrummer Thanks Iā€™m just learning how to navigate this big forum.
My mission now was learn and help others to quit smoking.

10 Likes

No problem @Santovapor , it can take a little while to get used to it, let us know if you need any help, and donā€™t forget about the recipe side too !!!

7 Likes

Welcome @Santovapor. Glad to have you here, one by one weā€™ll conquer the world of big tobacco and youā€™re doing a great job being persistent in a country that doesnā€™t make it easy!
@SessionDrummer pretty much said what needs to be saidā€¦ weā€™re a bunch of helpful people so if you have any questions, shoot. A lot of information is already here, available by the search function but if you canā€™t find something, thereā€™s always someone here to help.

Happy mixing!

9 Likes

@Santovapor

8 Likes

Thanks, you know the context and in my country whatā€™s more vaping is not legal.

8 Likes

Yeah I know, there are only a few countries where itā€™s actually illegal to vapeā€¦ itā€™s weird since it has so many health benefits for smokers. Letā€™s hope that once the novelty of vaping wears off, governments across the globe will come to their senses.

6 Likes

Welcome @Santovapor :raised_hand:

5 Likes