Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

Cheers, the whole vaping world is full of helpful and welcoming people, in my short 4 week journey I have found nothing else. This site has definitely been my main resource, because I tried vaping on the 3rd February, made my first mix on the 6th and by the 27th I completed my first build. :crazy_face:
This vaping game has a bit of everything. Iā€™m totally off the cigarettes too less than a month! Iā€™m on the band wagon and Iā€™m preaching to all the Ear nose and throat surgeons and most of their work comes from the damage caused by smoking cigarettes. One of the other nurses told off a consultant because patients were waiting to be seen and he was discussing vaping with me.

12 Likes

Congratulations and welcome to ELR!

7 Likes

The brilliant thing about this place is the wealth of knowledge and experience and how friendly and helpful members are.
Iā€™ve been all over the interwebs and always come here for good solid advice. This site will definitely advance your vaping, no matter what your vaping style or experience is, thereā€™s always more to learn and plenty to teach.
Congrats on making the leap off the stinkies. I quit 1/1/15 and havenā€™t looked back since. Found this site just after it had taken off and havenā€™t needed to look elsewhere.
Quality place with some real quality people. Your in good hands. :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Absolutely havenā€™t found anything else, everyone is willing to share. Iā€™m in the whole way already just ordered 7 x 100ft rolls of wire after 1 build. Loving everything vaping.

12 Likes

Iā€™m new to vaping and I thought this might be a good place to get advice. I really donā€™t know anything about it. I recently quit smoking and a friend gave me some stuff to get started but she didnā€™t really explain anything. Iā€™m sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

12 Likes

Welcome aboard @New2Vape (i moved your post)

Have a read and search around the forums for any answers you need. If you donā€™t find what you are looking for please ask away, there are many fine, knowledgeable people around these parts who are happy to help.

Good Luck & congrats on taking the first step.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum! A lot of people here would be able to answer better than me, but what did she give you?

6 Likes

Welcome to elr. Lots of great info here.

If you are completely new to vaping YouTube can be helpful because a picture is worth a 1000 words. He also started a new video series that may be very worth it to check out. His videos may be long, but informative.

6 Likes

Welcome @New2Vape :raised_hand:

5 Likes

Hi everybody! My name is Jeff (22 jump street impression of youā€™d like!) Iā€™m exited to be part of this group and am excited to have everybodyā€™s wealth of knowledge at my fingertips. The recipes Iā€™ve tried so far have blown away the ā€œpremiumā€ juices Iā€™ve had. Kudos to everyone that contributes. Iā€™m always looking to improve, so if anybody ever had any suggestions on my juices Iā€™d love the feedback. I look forward to contributing in the future. Vape on fam!

12 Likes

Welcome aboard Jeff! :tada:

8 Likes

Welcome aboard! I took a peek and they look nice, perhaps make that a root beer floatā€¦Being former chef/bartender, u have an edge over someone like me that cant pin point whats good or bad in a mix or describe to others so iam sure u will have a lot to contribute.

7 Likes

Welcome @Tang :raised_hand:

4 Likes

Hello to all! Totally new to vaping and already wanting to know everything lol

10 Likes

Welcome @JimJust you got lots of reading to do. Lol. Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

6 Likes

Hi Guys, I am vaping since 2014 but more on and off, because to that time the devices were just horrible.

Started again 2017 and sticked with it. I diy as well and been lurking through this forum for quite some time, didnā€™t felt comfortable making an account. Forums can be a pain lol, anyways glad I finally joined and maybe we all can learn something from each other.

10 Likes

Welcome @JimJust :raised_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome @eStorm :raised_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome to elr. Yup. We are a pain indeed. But we do try to be friendly. Will you be my friend. Lol. Again Welcome.

8 Likes

I was actually making this for a buddy of mine. He loves root beer, but hates the creamy element in float vapes. All the plain root beer vapes he had tried were too heavily anise flavored for him. So, my goal was to dance around the creamy float part while laying down the vanilla to cover the anise aftertaste.

6 Likes