Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Good for you Mike! We have all been there and back you up 100%

1 Like

Hi! Tammi here - I live in New Mexico, in the US. Been vaping for just over eight months, and just started mixing my own flavors yesterday! I’m thinking I haven’t blown up the house yet, so I’m doing ok. :smiley: I haven’t tried anything complicated, but the four simple flavors I’ve made are pretty good. I’m very much looking forward to trying some of the recipes I’ve seen posted here.

7 Likes

Chris from the snowy state of Massachusetts and a summer home Maine smoke free since june of last year only been a chemist for a couple months Ha-ha…

5 Likes

4 Likes

Hello … My name is Chris. I live in Columbia, South Carolina. I am a guitarist/musician. In my spare time away from my guitars, I enjoy vaping a lot but the cost of premium e-juices has me creating my own e-juices to save some dough. I was fortunate enough to find this online treasure. Thank you all for your insight and willingness to share your recipes. I too will do the same if I have anything worth sharing with you guys.

8 Likes

I am J and am trying to understand the water vodka and PGA??
how does this figure in to the recipes?

1 Like

Hi I’m Jeremy and I have been smoke free for 6 months. I started VAPE out of curiosity and to see if it would help me to cut back on sig’s. To my surprise after 2 days of vaping I tried to smoke and after one puff I threw it out. I now can smell and taste 100% more than before. I live in Georgia and I’m new to DIY. So any and all help is welcomed and appreciated.

8 Likes

Hi I am new to the site , been vaping for just over 1 year just started mixing my own juices.
Live in Kettering Northamptonshire UK give me a shout if you are local to me.
Interests include vaping of course, F1, football, cooking and cars in general

6 Likes

I’m Jon. From the UK.

I’ve been a DIY vaper since October last year, I gave up analogues completely about 7 weeks ago. I used to just vape during the day.

I’m 35 and had been smoking from around 13years old.

Initially I was DIY with single flavours mainly from CCW but now I’ve ventured into TPA/TFA.

Soon to be trying some FW and Mom and Pops concentrates.

Vape on everyone!

J

6 Likes

Hello, My name is Chris. I am a SSG in the Army and have been vaping for almost 2 years. Just recently got into DIY again. The price is just way too high to continue buying juices at B&M shops. I will continue to try to improve. Not worried too much about acetyl or anything like that simply because I know at any moment life can end. Besides, i have a love of custard flavors.

6 Likes

Okay, where to start. My name is Jeff currently live in NC, USA - I started vaping about 2 years ago after smoking for 30 years dropped them in one day and haven’t looked back since. I’ve been doing DIY for a little over a year now and I’m about to start stepping out of my comfort zone on flavor mixing. So when the next shipment comes in I’ll be going to work on some new recipes :smile:

Time to have some fun!

7 Likes

Hi there, my names Austin. like alot of other vapers i also have (had) my own youtube channel (SortedGeezas Vape Reviews) and have recently started making my own ejuice (about a month ago) so when i stumbled upon this site via the ohm pages “history of vaping” naturally i could help but join ! :smile:

4 Likes

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum and Thankyou for service.Be safe and come home soon.Godspeed.

2 Likes

Hey Michelle, welcome to forum. I’ve been Vaping for just over two months after way to many years of smoking analogs and cigars.just started making my own juices and it’s fairly simple. The hardest part is finding the right on flavor that you like.There are tons of videos on YouTube.Do some research and see if it’s for you.The initial cost might seem a little steep,but when realize how much juice you can make, for pennies on the dollar you will be amazed. just be careful with the nicotine if you have children or pets.

4 Likes

Hi guys and gals im mark from coventry and been vaping now for around 9 months ,started with the basics and now have 12 mods,drippers learnt to wrap my own coils etc and noow found that it has become a very addictive and interesting hobby,im on 3mg max if i need to and now want to learn more from you guys,looking into making my own liquid now for my own use ,i have all the equiptment andd want a very good flavour 30ml basic recipe to begin,must be strong to taste and 70vg/30pg,any of you guys/gals have any percentages pls for a stand alone mix,thanks guys and nice to hopefully bee a part of this great community

5 Likes

Hi,
I’m Luis from Portugal, in the DIY since december 2014.
This is my favorite place for DIY archive.
Hope to learn and share great stuff.

4 Likes

Hello mixers, I’m Alex from Melbourne, Australia. I’ve been vaping for 14mths and mixing for 12. As a very heavy smoker for 45 years, vaping is akin to a miracle for me. I enjoy it as a replacement for cigarettes, and especially as a hobby. I have ‘converted’ at least 15 people to vaping (from smoking) and I provide many of them with the juices I create here. Lars has done a terrific job on this site, and the Forum is shaping up well too. Vape on!

5 Likes

Hi! I’m Roger, I’ve been walking this earth since FDR was president, so that makes me a senior member of this forum, although I’m fairly new to vaping and the DIY scene. After hours of reading and studying the mixing of e-liquid, I have placed my first order for flavors and base liquids, and now look forward, with great anticipation, to my first creation.

8 Likes

Hey,
I’m Joanna and I’m from the USA. I’m just getting started in DIY but I’ve been vaping off and on (mostly on) since 2009. I started doing my own juice to save money and because I wasn’t getting exactly what I wanted from the juice I was buying. I’ve also just started rebuilding coils, which has been fun. I’m not great at it yet, but I’m hoping it will also help save some $$ since I’m a single parent and full-time student. :slight_smile:

I’ve been “lurking” here for awhile, using the site to keep up with my own recipes, but I’ve started to publish some publicly in the hopes that I can help some other newbies out.

Thanks!
Jo

11 Likes

I don’t know u.
:wink:
Lisbeth from Ringsted, Denmark here.
Vaping since 2012, first ecig ever: Provari 2,5 Satin Silver.
Peace out…

7 Likes