Best 2 ingredient Recipes

Yeah, I would like to know this too…this one has me intrigued as I have never thought of those two as a good pairing before :yum:

Lemon Kiwi is a very famous drink where i live - you can order in almost all coffee shops, restaurants and buy from stores.
here’s http://tjek.nu/r/7kaq the recipe i’m using now. the Mint adds a nice touch.pls adjust to your own taste

1 Like

I think you forgot to link. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

thanks - added the link. pls note i’m using HiLIQ flavors here - they’re relatively stronger in concentration than, say, TPA - so you may need to adjust. you can also add sweetener as needed, sour tolerance is different for each of us.

Hmmmm. So would you say that the lemon is sitting onto of the kiwi? So it’s like eating a lemon with a kiwi wedge in the middle…adding a green sweet flavor?

yes, the main ingredient is Lemon, supported by kiwi and mint
if you were preparing the juice to drink, it would be your regular glass of Lemon juice (with sugar or not) then add (in the mixer) half a kiwi fruit and a touch of (half tea spoon) dried mint (optional)
[check this out, hope it works]

so to create this as eliquid, i started with 6% Lemon, 3% Kiwi, and 2% Ultra menthol - then adjusting from there… honestly i loved the version with strong mint, then i also loved the version with more Lemon :slight_smile: so i’m playing with both … the other interesting thing, “lemon” flavors are different, i tried 3 different ones so far, some are more “lime” than “lemon” and the final product will taste differently , but all are nice for me.

3 Likes

Strawberry Shisha-4%
Joy-2.5%

Yummy!

2 Likes

Cactus tropical, well that’s 3 ingredientes though one of them is the sweetener

3 Likes

Do you need the joy to settle down

1 Like

Well,
3 years later and I am back to say I am still mixing and enjoying mixing albeit with a few more ingredients.I have had limited success being creative and now mainly tweek the more famous or highly rated recipes on ELR to my own tastes which i’m sure a very many others also do.

thanks to all that contributed to the thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No, it’s good right after a good shake, Joy is not a problem here.

1 Like