Best All-in-1 vape shop

Nice thank you! The only thing I do not have there is the fresh cream and malted milk :frowning:

1 Like

S&C TPA was my go to until I got the IDE Vapors S&C. Very true to the real thing with an added mouth feel. I have a couple steeping and will let you know how it goes. But IMO it kicks TPA butt.

1 Like

The malted milk is kinda important. The fresh cream kinda chills out the malted milk slightly. But I’d say fresh cream FA should be in your arsenal it’s so versitile cream without an additive flavor. Love it use it all the time.

The strawberries and cream can be any I just used it Bc it doesn’t get a lot of action. I typically “feel” sorry for my lonely flavors so I make myself use them every so often. So use whichever SB n cream you’d like !

2 Likes

I should let you adopt my lonely flavors!! I feel so bad for the little guys at times…there are so many of them and they have been cast away to “the island of misfit flavors” probably never to show their faces again haha

I almost bought malted milk on my last run but I didn’t think I would have that much use for it, plus I have been a bit more frugal when it comes to flavors…not wanting to send them to the island and all;)
Def think about picking it up the next round though thanks!

2 Likes

I made a second version of it if you’re interested. Pulled back on somethings and raised others. Removed the orange but still all the same flavors…I feel the ylang ylang comes through a bit differently in this one, I love them both though

Yea I’ll check it out. I made your last straw cucumber. It’s steeping ATM. I think it’s an interesting mix since you typically only see cucumber paired w/ watermelon or mint.

I’m thinking Ylang Ylang may be good with a hint of lemon and splash of lavender but I don’t have lavender yet. I would go 0.2 lavender lemon could be a top note and Ylang Ylang background lavender hint.

1 Like

Yeah I was trying to think outside the box on that one. It turned out quite nice, very light and refreshing! I made one last night with cucumber called The devils passion which came out pretty good as well…not much cucumber in it though

Funny you should mention lavender! I was thinking about that earlier cause I made a dish with essence of lavender and then I wondered if there was a lavender flavor available for vaping! I think thats a brilliant idea as long as the ylang doesnt take over too much

Bull city vapor has it. Forgot the vendor. Yea you could prob go somewhere around 0.8-1.2 Ylang Ylang lavender is going to be the tricky part I bet even 0.2 1 drop is super concentrated. I may dilute it if I get it. I did the same with lime Tahiti FA.

In my citrus Ylang Ylang of yours I added 0.5 of blood orange in place of the LA orange. It smells so dang good. The Bavarian cream mixed with the vanilla swirl and orange cream against the sternness of Ylang I’m so excited. Is yours sweet ? I didn’t add Sweetner.

1 Like

I actually switched out the orange oil for blood orange as well when I just made my big bottle of it. I didnt add any sweetner no, I found it was sweet enough with all the creams and that. I love that juice, its a bit different on my crown vs my Nautilus. I actually prefer that juice on my naut vs the crown which is surprising…too much at the higher wattage. Where as my resinite peach is amazing on the crown! You should try that one too
I did add sweetner to the bruised ylang, only 1 drop per 5ml…it helped out alot in that recipe but the orange is perfect as is imo

I was looking hard at the peach one. I’m not a big fan of peach yet but I’m coming around. White peach FA is certainly helping that happen.

So put it in the nautilus ok.

1 Like

I had a very hard time with peach and I love peach! I went thru 5 different peach flavors and was about to give up when I found white peach and the per @Jimks referral INWs (which is my top) and then more recently CAPs yellow…these 3 are the only “true” peach flavors for me.
If you’re not a fan of peach itself though it may not be for you…very peachy indeed! :wink:
From browsing your recipes I see you have a ylang recipe that isnt that far off from mine in thinking. Ill have to give that one a try later on today!
And yeah I just liked it more in the naut…which is weird…dont get me wrong it’s great in my crown but its almost too much that the strength masks the layers if that makes any sense at all haha

2 Likes

That makes total sense. Certain tanks and settings do nothing or make the flavor worse.

That Ylang recipe of mine is older. It’s still a WIP.

we shod move these posts on Ylang Ylang to a new topic on Ylang Ylang. Or floras it would fall under that. I don’t have my laptop ATM or I would. Maybe later today.

2 Likes

Agreed- Maybe I’ll do this later tonight! My original thread has definitely turn into a general discussion thread for everyone it seems haha-I don’t mind but for the people who are actually looking for an “all-in-one” shop they may be a bit confused-

1 Like

Inawera Peach is a very good realistic/ natural peach flavor. Its very potent also, If you try it I would suggest doing a small test with it at maybe 1% . It would be easy to adjust it up or down to suit your taste. Fa White Peach is very good as well.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more on that! There are only a couple recipes I have used it at 5% but that was only because the other flavors helped “mellow” the potency all in all- Otherwise I tend to go no higher than 3 myself.

If you’re a peach lover check out CAPs new yellow peach, surprisingly good as well! My holy trinity of peach haha

1 Like

My favorite for most everything is Bull City Vapor. They carry a good variety and have good prices. Their shipping is awesome fast for me. Their only downfall is they quit selling nicotine because of the current new regulation.

2 Likes

I think given all the suggestions, BCV is going to be my next shop for flavorings. Personally it is that big of a deal to buy my nic elsewhere, granted it would be nice, but I have found that most companies will carry all vendor flavoring minus the 1 or 2 companies I need-
ECX was a good company for this, if I’m remembering correctly, but they had A LOT of out of stock issues both times I had ordered with them :frowning:
As stated before, for me, wizard labs would be perfect if they would carry some FA, INW and even 1 more company since they are so damn close to me!

I’m at that point in my collection that I have almost everything I want, so when I need to order it’s usually a couple from company X, a few from Y, etc…thats what would make it convenient for me to find that place that sells all the major companies

1 Like

Bull City will be out of stock on some flavors at times but most often they will have it back in stock in a few days.

2 Likes

Yeah I suppose it’s to be expected, wizard labs is the worst for this imo not to mention they really don’t have a quick turn around-
I remember my first huge order I place with them and when I went to checkout 75% of my order went from instock to out of stock haha

1 Like

I think I have that Yellow Peach in one of the little glass vials from Wizard Labs.

1 Like