Best Apple?

About 8 months ago, a kid at the vape shop gave me a bottle of “Never Say Pie” by Bonzai Vapor. I loved it. I’ve tried to clone it, but cant get it very close because I just cant get the apple right.

I’ve tried a few different apple flavorings, at various percentages. I’ve mixed it with cinnamon, chai, various bakery flavors so that being said… What is anyone’s favorite Apple flavoring?

2 Likes

FA Fuji is the best I’ve had.

7 Likes

Agree on the FA Fuji. :grinning:

The TFA Apple Pie is very tasty as well; add a bit FA Cinnamon Ceylon or Flavorah Rich Cinnamon for the spice and some of your favorite vanilla bean ice cream and you’ll be on your way. :wink:

4 Likes

Yup Fuji FA is a great first Apple concentrate to buy it you can only have one.

I recently add apple pie FA. Which has the crust. And INW two apples. Neither I have vaped, but are steeping right now. Both of which I am hoping will completely nick my socks off.

4 Likes

3 Votes for Fuji! OK I will try that! Thanks you guys!

3 Likes

Another vote for Fuji but I really feel like it needs another apple to go with it. I use Flavorah Green Apple and I feel like the two together make a really nice Apple. :slight_smile: My 0.02

6 Likes

Thanks! That works really well with 2 Strawberry’s too. I mix Sweet Strawberry and Strawberry Ripe as well in one of my mixes. Will do!

1 Like

I love the Pie idea as well…

1 Like

My go to apple is FA Apple Fuji.
Not only is a great, fresh crisp tasty apple as a standalone it is also very versatile in adding moistness to mixes and brightens them up.
Really couldn’t do without it to be honest!

2 Likes

If you are looking for an apple flavour Inawera (Wera Garden) Bahraini Gold is worth considering. a good sweet stewed apple taste, that works very well in pie/bakery flavours

2 Likes

Got my first apple flavouring, it’s just TFA - Apple, plain simple. It smells pretty good. I’m just after a simple apple pie and custard for now. So got some pie crust too, and cinnamon danish.

I have heard that Fuji apple is great, but I’m finding it impossible to get right now.

2 Likes

Yeah… that’s the case a lot with the really good stuff… I will give this post one more day before I try to order anything. I absolutely love a good apple vape, I might buy 3 different flavors. It took me 6 months to finally get a Cranberry I liked, that one was tough for me too.

1 Like

Bull City has it in 10ml & 4oz right now.
http://www.bullcityvapor.com/fuji-fa/

I must have picked up one of the last 30ml the other day.

1 Like

I’m in Ireland though, I really only buy from within the EU or I’d get slaughtered for postage costs

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot you were over there.

1 Like

Yeah choices can be limited at times, plenty of sites available that deliver here, but often they’ll be out of stock with the very ones you want.

Another I find hard get is FA’s Joy. My usual site has it on site, but it’s never available.

1 Like

I feel sorry for the guy in Iceland too who is having trouble getting nicotine.

1 Like

Yeah, sucks that. I would just give up vaping if I couldn’t get nicotine. And that would be dangerous, I’d like to think I’ll never go back to smoking though

1 Like

Fuji FA for real apple. Double apple cap for a sweeter type apple, both are a fresh apple and a must have.

2 Likes

What is the Best Green Apple ?

1 Like