Best Deal on a Gallon of Nicotine?

Can someone tell me where to get the best deal on a gallon of nicotine right now?

2 Likes

They’re talking about flavor ban, why is everybody suddenly so panicked and looking for nic, hardware, etc?
Your usual stores still sell it and they will be for a while at least. Nic River, BCF, Liquid Barn, … They’re not going to close those businesses overnight.

4 Likes

Because I know where this leads.

4 Likes

I’ve seen similar things happen with the introduction of the TPD… nic promotions came towards the end of free sale period so she shops could clear stocks. So far I don’t think they even have a date to stop sale of nic.

3 Likes

Shit, move to Canada, Michelle, you write the books and I’ll draw the pictures for your books!

8 Likes

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/

5 Likes

You know this is all Mike Pence’s doing.

3 Likes

Petition to Stop Trump Flavor Ban Please sign it.

1 Like

Seemingly serious problem is that the FDA’s moves where it comes to rules and regulations are under the federal administrative procedures act - and Donny Dotard’s signature (as situation is presently understood) has nothing (in the direct sense of any required “signature” to be affixed) to do with it. His “fake news” has triumphed when the ruled do not even grasp that his pathetic “bellicose autocrat act” is as phony as “Trump University”. Don’t be a sucker for a PT Barnum “Beefsteak Mine” mentality. Impeachment inquiry processes begin tomorrow (09-12-19) in US House. He’s going down - but he’ll likely do a lot of damage in the process.

FDA Press Release (September 11, 2019):
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/trump-administration-combating-epidemic-youth-e-cigarette-use-plan-clear-market-unauthorized-non

3 Likes

Exact same price for a gallon of either salt or freebase 100mg as nicotineriver.com. Good option, probably best to order from whoever is closer to you so transit times are shorter.

Does liquid nicotine wholesale ever have sales?

Just saw LNW does charge shipping, free shipping over $50 at NR

6 Likes

No sales in around 1 yr of purchasing - but this forum-member discount has been consistently honored through all of that time. For those who throw hissy-fits unless their Nicotine (in PG) has even a hint of “tint”, past ~60 mg/ml concentration (and a bit more so at 100 mg/ml), it has a very slight “yellowish” tint. I spoke early on with one of the principals (“Jeff”, IIRC), who firmly maintains that this characteristic hue is normal for their proprietary process, and states that the slight hue is not a result of oxidation from aging. Fast and inexpensive shipping - without the (seeming) shipping-cost dramatics and fubared order fulfillment logistics that NR has (at least, observing from reading this forum, apparently) sometimes exhibited. My own go-to. Jeff told me that LNW was one of the first suppliers of such things - predating NR as well as other suppliers.

4 Likes

15% off EVERYTHING! Coupon Code: ELRECIPES

That really helps, thanks for posting. If it wasn’t gonna reach 100 degrees around here I would definitely order from them. A friend is working a few miles from NR at the moment though and said he can pick up some nic from them and put it in his ice chest. Think I might go that route as I am running a little low on nic anyway.

5 Likes

Just bought 240ml from LNW 100mg/ml. Clear as Glass. Nitrogen sealed. Last order 5 months ago had a pinkish hue. Think I paid $15.00 plus shipping of 5.69. Cheapest I could find.

4 Likes

In PG (or VG) ? Am receiving same (in 100% PG) from them any day - so I will have a look at my product. No “Nitrogen sealed” (that I know of). (Maybe) that’s the (solution “clarity”) difference. The price that you mention is essentially identical to what I have/do pay, however. Inert Nitrogen has no smell/taste, it seems.

3 Likes

Ordered all PG. I’m a do-gooder. I give my neighbors a cheap Novo 450ma and give them 2 15ml bottles of flavor. All they have to do is try to quit smoking. So mix a lot of 50/50.

5 Likes

I haven’t made any purchases from NR for a long time…I plan on keeping it that way

Strawberry net… Right…

3 Likes

You have made it clear there is only one flavoring company you buy from, we got it :+1:

7 Likes

I like places that sell the glass bottles of nicotine…jumped on that bandwagon a year ago and love the no mess style. I have also been privy to liquid barn since the beginning of my vape journey
A few of their flavors are decent as well Haha
If someone has a deep freezer, stockpiling gallons of nicotine is easy…but I need room for meat…

4 Likes