Best flavors

I am trying to find the best watermelon. All of the ones I have tried are very HARSH. Please tell me there is a good one out there.

Also who has jolly rancher flavors?

1 Like

I trust @Amy2’s opinion:

edit: if that formatting looks all messed up for you too, then click the link to read it in the original thread

1 Like

you lost me there a little bit

Looks like the formatting is a bit messed up, but I think she’s saying Flavour Art has the best real watermelon, and LorAnn colorless for the best candy watermelon.

1 Like

Thanks, I really really want a good watermelon…

I am also trying to find out if I can store my 50/50 nicotine in the freezer

1 Like

The best watermelon seems to be a toss up between Nicotine Labs/Delosi and Medicine Flower.

Yes, you can store your nic in the freezer. I’d double bag it to keep any freezer flavor out of it.

2 Likes

As Amy says and @JoJo Vapor Shots, now Nicotine Labs, and flavor line is now called Delosi, make a TRUE watermelon. In my opinion the best watermelon flavoring…[www.nicotinelabs.com, click]
(http://www.nicotinelabs.com/flavoring/fruits-and-nuts/watermelon-concentrated-flavoring.html) WARNING, do not buy their nicotine !!!

2 Likes

With taste being so subjective it’s hard to say what the best is. Usually when a majority say it’s good then I usually tend to agree. I’ve never tried Delosi so there is no way I can comment on it. I have only tried one watermelon and that was recently. All I can say it’s the best I’ve had and it’s extracted from a real watermelon. Sometimes the best will cost you plenty. So it’s up to you what you willing to pay for the best.

1 Like