Best new thing on the innertube today

A place I worked at turning wrenches years ago had 3 pro bracket cars we maintained and kept race ready not 2500 HP but in the 1500 to 1800 HP range It is a blast to drive them while testing

Love him or hate him… .if you know anything about Magic the Gathering card game, you are sure to laugh!!!

LOL My oldest posted this on Facebook and it made me giggle. He makes me giggle a lot.

6 Likes

Found some never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes Star Wars pics

Thought I would share…

Frisky Wookie

Double, stunt doubles = Mind Blown

Objects in mirror are smaller than they appear…

7 Likes

Every fan boy’s fantasy

Was going through some pictures I posted of my son. Got a kick out of reminiscing…

9 Likes

What an absolute doll!! :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Thanks! I keep telling him he needs to stop drinking or he’s never going to amount to anything :grinning:

5 Likes

If you only knew how many hours were spent going frame by frame through the sarlacc pit battle on VHS…

Gotta get’em started early… lol

3 Likes
2 Likes

This had me laughing!

7 Likes

I believe that’s about the funniest friggin thing I’ve seen in a long time. Conan is under-rated. He’s been that funny a long time.

That was fun :laughing:

That was a good one

http://tacocleanse.com

8 Likes

yeah…no. That sounds very uncomfortable. LOL

1 Like

Spoken like a man with a burrito addiction!

2 Likes

LOL!!! How’d you know?

1 Like

“Pretty much the best, hottest cleanse of all time.”

I don’t even need the book. I can direct you to a maggot wagon that will put a couple of rocket propelled tacos in your colon

3 Likes

Hahaha! Taco cleanse…? They already have that around here… but we just call it Taco Bell :smirk:

4 Likes