Best Nicotine?

I’ve searched the forum and didn’t see anything about Liquid Barn(USA Liquid Nicotine) Has anyone tried it? Which nicotine brand is good?

I have a liter of NicSelect from LB, it is very clean. Best is a word that difficult to define when it comes to what we do as everyone has their personal favorites. My Personal favorite is CarolinaXtract, it is a bit on the expensive side but it is the by far the best nice i have used to date and i have tried many.

3 Likes

^^^^^ What he said absolutely

1 Like

I would just get some from liquid barn or nicotineriver.com. Nicotineriver.com has a 10% off coupon code (ELR). I just got a 250ml bottle of 100mg strength for $22 after shipping at nic river. That bottle will make 833 30ml bottles at 1mg strength. I’ve used both brands as well as Nude Nicotine. All have been great. I’d stay away from Wizard Labs. It adds a slight peppery taste. It’s not awful, but might as well get something cleaner.

4 Likes

@Ken_O_Where @Flavor_Alchemist @ffrank Thank you so much for all of the advice i really appreciate it!

1 Like

I agree with NicSelect from Nicotineriver.com recommendation. I would imagine that its the same as you would get with LB too

1 Like

Happy to help. :smiley:

1 Like

carolinaxtact and vaporstek have been consistently excellent for me.

1 Like

I’m using Nude Nicotine and it’s just perfect for me! :innocent:

1 Like