Best Of Flavors By Votes Compiled from ECF

Thanks ! @ringling did ya bookmark this !!! Still steeping the project juices !

1 Like

Hey I just got Greek yogurt TFA from them today will report back to y’all on it since not too much on it out there !

UPDATE : I :heart:️ TFA Greek yogurt !!! It is a perfect way to get creaminess into a recipe without having too much sweetness. It’s almost well like the food stern tart like flavor that lends the flavor you pair it with the stage to do its thang ! With fruit it was a nice tart and sweet ! Going to look into a bakery next maybe I can nail down my lemon meringue and pair it with the Greek yogurt. I love creams, Greek yogurt is another option but with the tart more fuller bodied base ! Try it at 2%.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1hG0

2 Likes

A very good solid list of flavors indeed. Although you have to improvise and use what’ works for you !!
I have been a member of ECF since 09’ and I’ve learned a lot there but I’ve also known that everything is subjective…

2 Likes

Don’t know TFA Greek Yogurt but if it is as good as FW’s yogurt, it’s a great mixer. Try it with Gummi Bear, yum, yum…I call my mix, what else, Yogie Bear…

3 Likes

Steeping and moving too. Sounds like me over here. Too much to do, not enough time to do it. I can at least get online a bit between projects (Not Juice Projects) or when exausted and can do no more. Sound familiar?

Yogie bear … How cute ! Thanks 4 the inspiration :star2::tada:

1 Like

I plan to use this topic a lot when ordering. Thanks everyone! I am looking for opinions on the best strawberry and watermelon flavors to try and make some rancher flavors.

Colorless LA watermelon
sweet strawberry Capella

NWF strawberry VG based flavor is excellent available at ECX and is as sweet as Capella’s.

1 Like

Killer Flavors is a VG line. I have a few flavors from them but haven’t tried them yet. Reviews are scarce so I have to put in the work on these.

1 Like

I want to know more when u do ! Please as I am in the process of getting every flavor VG ATM. Sucks but I can barely tolerate 10% pg and that’s w/ it being Max. I just put even more VG in a mix as time goes on. But test it and painfully vape it as mixed then give a score and then change what I want to in it.

Amy2: Whats the difference in the regular LA watermelon and the clear?

1 Like

There’s food coloring in most of LA’s flavorings - some come in “clear” versions without color (which is desirable) :smile:

Yep @daath answered it for me ! It’s a really sweet watermelon but I like to pair it with one that has more smell of a real fruit watermelon. Like FA has a good scent.

I have some Ylang Ylang on the way. I read on one of these post a mention of Pomegranate with it. Has anyone mixed it yet? I am also wondering how low I should start my % of YY.

Does anybody have experience with Hangsen tobacco flavors? Just wondering if they are worth ordering.

You might check on Vaping Underground, Reddit or ECF forums as well. I find ALOT of info at these sites as well. Just push Hangsen into the search box! A wealth of info ususally pops up!

Also, vendor sites usually have lots of reviews on their flavorings by customers that have used Hangsen.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=hangsen

I’ll have to try the FA Fuji Apple. I’m an apple LOVER!

2 Likes

FA Fuji Apple rocks!!! you will love it Joya!!!

1 Like