Best RTA in your rotation?

I also suggest the Merlin Mini. I use all rebuildables…literally my whole collection lol and I never leave without my Merlin. It’s never leaked on me (all the others have…many times), its easy to build (plus you get 2 build decks - single and dual coil), the flavor is outstanding and to top it all off it looks great on all my mods! Even if you dont pick the Merlin Mini as your first…It’s one to pick up sometime in life! Only con is the juice cap. It’s best to bring a bottle with you for fill ups

2 Likes

it;s a long conversation mate, i would like the topic of the OP gets full with stuff like that… if you want to make that kind conversation let’s do it in private m8 :slight_smile: i

Well the point of points that was the intell of pointer was the issue of digiflavor and geek vape are cut from the concurrent metals. They are like samesies but like name and all could be different. Its like dudes, the difference in an orange is the telephone pole because a vest ain’t got any sleeves. That should help I imagine.

9 Likes

[quote=“TheTinMan1, post:16, topic:139648, full:true”]
Well the point of points that was the intell of pointer was the issue of digiflavor and geek vape are cut from the concurrent metals. They are like samesies but like name and all could be different. Its like dudes, the difference in an orange is the telephone pole because a vest ain’t got any sleeves. That should help I imagine
[/quote]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ca/2a/76/ca2a76b8db5b71d119a38b21df90d4ac.jpg
https://img.memesuper.com/77f14d2bb73ff343c02a2450be97183f_peed-myself-meme-memesuper-peed-myself-meme-myself-meme-and-peed-myself-meme_625-435.jpeg

4 Likes

To answer the OP. My favorite RTA is the Griffin 25+. I use it 95% of the time. Lots of some nice looking RTA on the market right now. Many have been reviewed here by @Pugs1970 and will have you drooling.

7 Likes

So @Mohok according to this you base your problem with Geekvape on one product you are having issues with, another product you do not own or use, yet you say they are not a good company. I have not had issues with the Ammit, Ammit Dual coil, Tsunami 22, Tsunami 24, Acacado 24, Griffin 22, Griffin 25, or Griffin 25 plus. What i am trying to say is broaden your research before you crap on a company. This actually is a good company and in my opinion make solid products at affordable prices. Like everything we own we need to tweak it sometimes, but that is the learning process. With the right coil and wicking the products listed above perform wonderfully and most are my go to devices on the daily. Just an opinion. Also opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

11 Likes

:+1: 10 char

@Olson1917 More bang for your buck go with an Avocado 24 RDTA. The one without the window.

I think the best tank RTA is the Mutank. This my opinion and flavor is onpoint. I use it daily. That is one of the most flavorful tanks I have ever USED personally. Again it is my opinion. If you have questions pm me.

2 Likes

well… the thing is the fact that i don’t own… there is a reason behind it…
the other part of “own” and “owned” is a completely different thing…in the past i owned more products of have been in my hands for a while…though i have seen products that imho from other compnies that are even better… and ye… i like the pharaoh… the construction is much better what i have seen in original geekvape… while the last products i see are like “beta test”… medusa, Ammit dual and single… choice of where you’re spending your money is all yours…

wanna see problems?

ammit RTA Single deck: the juice flow doesn’t close completely… since it was unpacked
Ammit dual RTA: the leaking…
Medussa: the “lock” between cylinders isn’t something that i really like… it’s like they’re on the air or smthing… (since unpacked)
griffin was working fine… though i kept it for like a week…
the avocado 22 worked wonders… though in matters of building it etc… i like the Ijoy Limitless more… still in matter of construction since

but oh… never had these kinds of problems with any products of other companies like iJoy, Kangertech, Aspire, Fumytech… or other stuff i had in the past or still having having them… maybe i am completely unlucky or whatever with geekvape though i am not interested to give more money on it…

1 Like

Again your opinion. As well as mine. Honestly I think you give up on things way to easily. Not to say I did not have issues, but when I figured out it was me that was the issue, well things got put in a different light. Just my opinion on your opinion.

3 Likes

8 times out of 10 if you are having issues with a device it is the user. Do some research and test your product out thoroughly.

5 Likes

I have a Merlin mini and an obs engine, waiting for my ijoy combo rdta to arrive. I have quite a few rda’s also, but that’s another thread lol.

2 Likes

there’s no even point to explain something… your opinion… my opinion…

Actually there is here my friend. When trying to give said opinion about something, have the knowledge behind it. One day or week use does not a master make. Also on the thread I linked you were kind of a shit to some people giving you helpful advice. So yeah, there is a fucking point to this. Notice to you, I have not wasted my fucks at all on you. This is me tame.

7 Likes

Q. Ammit RTA Single deck: the juice flow doesn’t close completely… since it was unpacked"

A.Did you check your o rings? Did you check to see if there was a machining issue?

Q. Ammit dual RTA: the leaking…

A. Same fucking thing?

Q. Medussa: the “lock” between cylinders isn’t something that i really like… it’s like they’re on the air or smthing… (since unpacked)

A. What the fuck are you trying to say here? Nobody understands. Make some sense of this please so we can fucking help you.

Q. griffin was working fine… though i kept it for like a week…

A. So this is a problem???

Q. the avocado 22 worked wonders… though in matters of building it etc… i like the Ijoy Limitless more… still in matter of construction since

A. Again what the fuck is your actual fucking point you are trying to fucking make!!! “Though in matters of building it etc…” To use etc you have to make at least 2 valid and coherent fucking thoughts. They are both velocity style decks. What is your point? You can’t put any fucking coil you want on there. Not a fucking problem. Your issue.

7 Likes

Also did you report any of the “issues” to the company Geekvape or sit there with your thumb up your butt.

3 Likes

Hey welcome back SB :skull: :laughing:
@Skullblade789

3 Likes

I ended up ordering the Amitt that night before anybody replied. But I plan on broadening my
Horizons and purchasing more than just this one RTA.

I’ll throw in my 2 cents worth for you to consider in future purchases: Taifun GT III (clone), Kayfun v5 (SJMY clone), Merlin (regular size, haven’t tried the mini), Pharaoh RTA, Wotofo Serpent mini (22 and 25mm). Since you are not familiar with RTAs, these are all single coil, for those that are familiar with RTA’s, obviously I am a single coil fan. I also have the single coil Ammit, but I am one of the few people that don’t care for it (for reasons other than Mohok’s). I also have the Griffin 22mm dual coil, which I’m not a fan of it either and shy away from dual coils because of it.

I can’t suggest what type of pre-made coils to get since I jumped into coil making when I got my first RTA.

1 Like

I purchased the Merlin mini today. Wicked up the Ammit I bought and leaked everywhere. That was the reason I wanted to get away from those pesky tfv8 coils. Well I guess I will have to build it again.

1 Like