Best Unicorn Bottles

I did a search but all of the results are 3-4 years old. I am looking for the best unicorn bottles available. I’m not really concerned with cost but they need to meet the requirements below.

Easy to fill wide mouth opening
Easy to remove the tops so that they can be reused
No Leaking!
Fine tip for filling RDTA’s with small fill holes
Available in 60ml and 100ml or 120ml

Any help is greatly appreciated!

7 Likes

I now get all my bottles from riversupplyco.com and couldn’t be happier!
Shop Empty E-Juice Bottles | DIY E-liquid Containers
None of the good bottles are really easy to open, unless you have the Cap removal tool, bullcityflavors.com is where I got mine :ok_hand:
Cap Removal Tool - Bull City Flavors

9 Likes

Thx for the tip, Rocky. I’ve been looking for the bullet bottles and they have them! Now I need to find non-childproof caps for all sizes. They have them but in limited sizes. Must I travel back in time to find these? What a pita those childproof ones are. Sometimes they don’t even work.

6 Likes

I much prefer the standard glass dropper bottles that site labels ‘Boston Rounds’, even though their seals seem hit and miss with leakage.

They just LOOK do much more medicinal and FEEL better in your hand 'cause of the glass…

@muth (nod) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I do prefer to store and steep in glass. Long storage in dropper bottles are tentative though because of air leakage unless you want to pay more for dropper caps that guarantee no air exchange.

5 Likes

I would pay more for good caps- I never even thought about that as an option.

Glass is classier = why they’re better :slight_smile:

Just like solid oak furniture = just better than IKEA laminated crap - it’s that association with better quality.

5 Likes

I purchase my 30 & 60ml boston rounds with screw caps for storage/steeping. I have a good supply of droppers for 30 and 60ml bottles and just swap caps over when I’m ready to vape - problem solved :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on the cap removal tool. Very cool. Does it work on 60ml bottles as well?

5 Likes

Glass bottles are great for large batch storage or at home use but I travel for work and much prefer PET for ease of filling in the road.

6 Likes

That’s a 10-4 @louiesquared, works on ALL the PET bottles I have from 15ml to 120ml :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Just in case is on AliExpress too.

2 Likes

I just use the back edge of a kitchen knife: they usually have a defined enough edge to catch under the lid and pop it off.

Doing that without ANY mark on the dropper-lids, that’s another thing of course.

Even being careful there’s always the slightest little bit of damaged plastic, because the plastic is soft and dents/marks easily.

3 Likes

do yourself a favor = get the bottle opener tool.

4 Likes

that’s exactly what I do. where do you get your caps?

Me too, except I use my pocket knife. I don’t mind the mards. I’m also not sure if that tool even works. @Rocky02852 does it have an edge?

4 Likes

Yeah it works Great once you get the hang off it, I too used a knife but the tool works much better :ok_hand:
I circled the edge with red pen in photo below :arrow_down_small:

Also I think it was only about 3 bucks

5 Likes

As I already have plenty of dropper caps, I just purchase my glass bottles with the caps included from AliExpress (China). If you have a local bottle supplier you could try contacting them to supply caps only (you will just have to try and get the right size}.

4 Likes