Best VG company?

Heard a lot of good things about bulk apothecary, anybody recommend something different or if you use the same thing feel free to let me know why :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A lot of people here like Essential Depot. They got somthing called “glyCUBE”; it’s 4 gallons of any combo of PG/VG (in one gallon containers). On sale now for $40.

I’m not in the US, so I get mine from somewhere else.

2 Likes

I have heard the Bulk Apothecary has good VG also.

2 Likes

The fly cube from essential depot is a good deal. Quality stuff

1 Like

When it comes down to it I just want the best I can get. I’m just giving everyone a heads up that I’m going to be posting a lot of questions like this so when you see my name pop up you’ll know why (: I’m going to make another thread for this but I’ll ask you guys regardless, what about PG? I vape as high of a VG as I can get and I know a lot of people that mix do was well and don’t really add extra PG but again if you were to buy PG what would you say is the best company? Or do you just buy PG from the same vendor as your VG?

We also have a nice search function on ELR you could use.

It may save some hassle of posting all these questions you will have…

ESSENTIAL DEPOT

2 Likes

Yup Essential Depot. If you do the 4 gallon thing you’re going to pay for shipping which is $36 (for me anyway). They do have 2 gallons for around $38 or $40 with free shipping. Plus use fyi10 for 10% off.

http://www.essentialdepot.com/category/2-GALLONS-VG-PG-FREE-SHIP.html

2 Likes

The $40 glyCUBE seems like the better deal? (4 gallons) :slight_smile: Of course that’s a limited time offer…

2 Likes

It ends up being about the same per gallon once shipping is factored in. Thought I’d bring up the 2 gallon deal in case 4 gallons is overkill.

1 Like

I think they’ve been on sale for like 6 months so I’m not sure how limited that sale is? Anyway, that one doesn’t come with free shipping. Shipping is like $30 on the glycube. Even so it’s still the better deal, but it boils down to only $18 per gallon vs $20 per gallon. If you’re like me, a gallon of each is plenty, so is still a pretty good deal.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know what to do with 15 liters of VG :smiley: Or… I wouldn’t mention it here anyway ;D hehe

3 Likes

Thanks lots guys! Looks like essential depot for my VG and MFS for my nicotine (:

I get my VG/PG from Essential Depot and Nic from MFS and have been very happy with both!!!

I’m a little surprised how quickly I went through a liter. Lasted about 8 months. So… just how nasty is this stuff gonna be at the end of 5 years??? :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve only had bulk apothecary and whatever @Whiterose0818 uses, which seem equal. I have a gallon from nicotine river that I haven’t opened yet. If you read on BA, I believe they mention there are only a couple domestic suppliers of glycerin. That said, if you want guaranteed purity, then Nude Nicotine is where it’s at.

I’ll bring in @Big_Benny_MI who bought NN nic more recently than me. Mine seems a bit harsh, but I vape 0% 95% of the time. I’ve vaped <20ml of 4% nic in the last 2 years. But over a gallon each of PG/VG.

The best VG or the best deal?

3 Likes

I order from bulk apothecary and I’ve never had a problem. I think I paid around $12 with shipping for 16oz . the sent it out the next day . cheapest I have found and IMO great quality .

1 Like

…quickly?

15 liters in 8 months is not quickly to you?! :smiley:

He said it was 1 liter in 8 months.