Beware of NudeNicotine... Story Inside

Nic river has excellent nic. Tastes as good if not better than NN

1 Like

Please let us know how VT works out. Iā€™d also like to switch the vendor and nicotine and always on the look out for recommendations. Carolina is a bit expensive for me as well, and I also donā€™t want to deal with 100mg nic.

1 Like

Interesting-Any particular reason why? Not trying to be a PITA, just genuinely curious.

1 Like

I donā€™t mess with 100mg/ml either. I make liquid with zero nic. When I want a whatever size bottle, Iā€™ll fill the container and add nic. Itā€™s easier to measure for me@ 3mg/ml using 60mg/ml concentrate. So for a 120ml bottle, 6ml nic.

1 Like

I make 500ml bottles of 4mg unflavored ā€œpremixā€ and then use it to make my juices. That way I can mix easily and stay within my range of nicotine. Unless of course someone wants something specific and then Iā€™ll mix by the batch of course.

2 Likes

Yes, NN bless their heart they want to give good service and I have had mailing and order troubles with them myself. They always make up for their mistakes but never seem to be able to get better at this. I donā€™t know who manages/supervises orders but they need to replace that person.

The last time I ordered from them I wanted to try their VG so I ordered 2 liters. When it arrived I only had one. They had me take a picture of the bar code and package. The following week they sent me 2 liters of 100mg VG nicotine. I was like, WTF?

2 Likes

I have had a few issues in the past, but as posted above, earlier this year, I ordered a mega load, and it shipped cross country, faster than I could drive it. Was MORE than shocked, and I will be going back for another order. With all of my orders from NN large and small, have never had anything broken, or missing, only shipping delays.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sureā€¦Butā€¦

bef07b493caf0997c9fcf3ab08187878--kellin-quinn-farms

:wink: lol

6 Likes

I smell a Nephew working Part Time (and No I donā€™t literally smell any Nephews). Look at the apparent redundancy in place at Nic River and Bull City. From my receipts it would seem they have a packer and a validator checking off the shipping manifest. I recommend a hot-pants 20 year old and maybe Skippy will pay more attention when his package is being checked ā€¦just sayinā€™ :smirk:

4 Likes

I ordered a small jug from Nic River but neglected to get it in the freezer right away. However, I never opened it and kept it in a cool place. I finally transferred it to glass bottles and in the freezer but tonight I noticed that, unlike my other nic, it had a light amber color and had a slight odor. Do you think itā€™s okay?

1 Like

As far as Nude Nic goes, I found it to be good quality but I do remember waiting a long time. I never tried Vapers Tek but a friend swears by it.

Whatā€™s the difference between NicRiverā€™s Pure Nic and Chemnovatic besides a few dollars? Iā€™m looking to buy more nic in case mine went bad.

Hello, PurNic is our house brand that is ultimately the best comparison to our previous Indian based Nicotine supplier. Itā€™s cost effective and provides a smooth and well rounded vape! :slight_smile:

As for Chemnovatic, they are a European based Nicotine provider. Chemnovatic is slightly pricier than our PurNic brand however, itā€™s been known to have consistent quality and to be a reputable brand that provides a quality vape.

We also have Nicotine Salts if you ever plan on using those as well! Thank you!

4 Likes

@muth, Iā€™m sure it will be fine. Honestly, even if itā€™s dark like tar, I donā€™t think thereā€™s any safety issues, BUT, as the oxidation increases, so does the ā€œbiteā€ and ā€œpepperynessā€. So your personal tolerance for these will decide.

4 Likes

I realize it wasnā€™t your intention, but this sounds like getting the PurNic is a roll of the dice.

1 Like

I understand what you mean, to clarify what was posted above,

PurNic when compared to our previous Nicotine supplier is a great alternative for the customers that purchased our older product which made it a more comfortable transition! Itā€™s just as exceptional as our other Nicotine brands :slight_smile: We just recently started carrying multiple Nicotine brands so weā€™re proud to let customers know why the brands are different, but still offer an excellent alternative that can be easily accessible to all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes