Boreas vs Aromamizer Supreme vs Griffin 25mm

Kind of goes with the build. I run mine at 25 watts give or take, depending on the juice.

Excellent quality machining, airy,beautiful work on this Herakles 25… Pretty good flavor, airy, adjustable, airy, solid tank and airy…did I mention airy? This thing has so much airflow, its unbelievable…almost too much…and of course, adjusting the airflow brings out the intolerable whistle! It’s nice, very nice even…but its not a G4, its not a Boreas…

3 Likes

There is just so many good rda’s. Rdta’s. And rta’s this year. It’s unreal. And I think they are just going to keep coming :scream:

2 Likes

I’m living in Tianjin, China at the moment (two hours drive from Beijing, toward the sea).

And I’m happy to announce, it finally paid off to be in China, haha. It’s a good thing when your vendors live in the same city as the manufacturers - so I asked around and one of the vendors was happy to walk a mile and get me one from the factory, lol. Happy!

It’s going to be look the stuff on a 26650 box mod :smiley:

7 Likes

A Boreas? If so, you’re a very lucky person. I’d like to envy you, but instead I’ll just be happy for you!

3 Likes

Oops, forgot to mention it’s the Boreas I was talking about :joy:

3 Likes

Walked a block. How sweet :grinning: Glad you finally got one. I will one day. Right now I have way more pressing things going on. Anyway congrats

Got the Boreas yesterday and this tank is just insane. Blew my mind. Easily the best I have ever used. Period.

I really like the way airflow control and juice control are on the same ring. Brilliant. And I got a black one - it’s matte, absolutely gorgeous if you ask me. Oh and the airflow, so smooth… I’m in love!

For anyone who’s concerned, the inner chamber and deck are stainless steel (no black colour), same for the chimney’s inside and the drip tip’s inner channel.

So so glad I got one, totally worth the wait. Tis the last tank I’m gonna buy… just like last time, lol

6 Likes

I have the supreme aromamizor. As soon as I can afford the boreas I will get one. But it will be a few months before I can get one :joy:

I have both the supreme and the boreas and they are both amazing. The flavor and vapor is immense.
Both are machined very…very well just a couple of burrs on the boreas but no oil on either.
Both very easy to build and wick …so much easier than any griffin or crius style tanks imo.
I run fused claptons in both at about 0.4 ohms and the perform pretty much the same tho i will say if you want a tighter draw then the supreme does whistle.

4 Likes

Looks like my preorder Griffin 25 w/ top airflow finally shipped and will be here Monday!

1 Like