Bottle Company

These are the ones I get.

1 Like

I buy all my bottles from them and they will also fill special request orders so say cap colors not offered online for the LPDE boston big mouth bottles but are for the same size and type of bottle in PET you can write what you want in the notes. Just have to list colors and quanity. Orders always come super fast UPS. Which is fine with me because in the UPS app you can manage delivery options so if you have to work n arent going to be home you can have them delivered to a UPS store etc. (Some people actually dont know that 🤦 only reason Im mentioning it.) Just got these 500 today. I have another diy’er that I know that lives locally that I split one of the cases with so it really works out well. Also, the price listed isnt the actual price, its always less when you get to the checkout it will show an automatic discount Id say of either 5% or 10%. Then, use code diy or gremlin for more of a discount. This order of 500 bottles including bag of 100 3ml pipettes was only $157.13! Shipped!! …At like .40, .21, .23 .29, .23 and .06 cents a piece, I absolutely can not complain!!! And am quite frankly thrilled to death. Lol Hope this helps somebody. If you had doubt. Dont. Just do it. Its WELL worth it. You wont regret it, I promise. Screenshot_2019-02-08-16-40-14|250x500

3 Likes

Have you experienced the dripper getting stuck back up in the cap? I’ve had it happen twice, and lost about 15ml each time, like someone unscrewing the lid to a salt shaker in a diner, it just pours out if you dont notice. They’re the 50ml big mouth ldpe bostons.

1 Like

Unfortunately, yes. However, I feel that if I am going to be a cheapskate, I can’t expect perfection, lol. I have become accustomed to having my micro flathead screwdriver that I use for fluffing my cotton, by my side at my desk at all times for that purpose. I also have learned that it won’t neccesarily get stuck in there all the time, as long as when I initially cap the bottle I dont screw it down so tight that it gets stuck in there. At first that is what I always did because my thinking was that I needed to press down hard enough to be sure that the tip snapped on there. When in reality they are made to and my popeye muscles (yeah right :rofl:) aren’t neccesarily needed for that purpose and to back off a little and just let the design of the bottle, tip, and cap do its thing on its own with just tightening down to where its just closed. Snug enough not to come loose, not cranking it down like the life of my ejuice depended on it, works just fine. I was just shoving the tip back up into the cap when I was doing that. So much so that it was just getting crammed up in there so hard it wouldnt come out and suctioned itself up in there and then didnt want to have anything to do with the bottle anymore and decided to stay with the cap. Lol I have found that for the most part, this has been the solution to my frugal conundrum and will suffice for as much money that I save by buying them in the first place. However, every once in a while I still do get a stubborn one but, 🤷 …Oh well. I’m okay with that. :smirk:

2 Likes