Bubble Gum concentrates

I’ll jump on the flavorah bandwagon on this one too. I made @anon84779643 recipe Dragon 's Peach of the flavorah recipe book and enjoyed it immensely which somehow tastes more like berries than peaches. There are no berries in the recipe.

5 Likes

Dang it… going to buy some freaking FLV bubblegum even though I don’t like bubble gum because people are asking for recipe recommendations on that flavor and I feel bad because I haven’t mixed up a recipe with gum. You folks are making me spend money hahahhaha

4 Likes

Heres a gum recipe, you can leave out the gum flavor and it still tastes like gum!

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes have you gotten your answer? I have been searching for a bubblegum for quite some time now and Mollinberry’s American Bubblegum is the best I have tried.

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man. Ditto!

4 Likes

Ive been using FLV …but i heard the MB is tops amd the WF has one as well that pretty good

5 Likes

I put bubble gum into cotton candy ejuices… helps to keep cotton candy believable. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

so it’s not bubblegum flavor?

4 Likes

It is bubble gum… but bubble gum has a few other uses, such as sweeting… texture, etc…
It’s all in how you use your flavors. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okay thanks I put it in my cart wanted to make sure before I hit purchase

4 Likes

okay :slight_smile:

it is the only bubble gum flavor I really enjoy. Goes well with mints, fruits and even creams.
As a stand alone its a believable gum.

4 Likes

Thanks so much. I don’t like recommending stuff to people I haven’t tried personally so grabbing that up along with starch for a tapioca pudding someone wanted and I hope it will work for

2 Likes

Starch base… keep that one to 1-3 bottle drops. it can and will take over recipes. it needs a good steep too.

Bubble gum on the other hand… give it 2-5 days (with other ultras)… the longer you can wait, the better… but you can vape it right away… it just wont pop till whatever else you put with it… does.

3 Likes

I planned on trying to get it to work with flv watermelon hoping that’s the ticket since they wanted watermelon bubblegum

2 Likes

Good luck Michelle… :+1:

3 Likes

I’m loving the Starch so far! Higher up and you get a piece of white bread- great for a PBJ sammich. Lower and it gives that body Smoky indicates.It’s a good’n.

And hey, isn’t it nice to see these girlies back at the same table again? :dancing_women:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to try it out that way.

3 Likes

If you are looking for a “Juicy” type of gum… Don’t buy FLV.

If you are looking for a “chalky” type of gum…
(Bazooka Joe, trading cards stick-style)
Buy FLV.

3 Likes

All depends on how that is used :wink:

I can say I have had flv bubble gum just as juicy as can be. It is what is added to it to make that happen.

No I would not use it past .8% or even my max for it, .6%…

I would add in things like:

cotton candy
marshmallow (with or without) vanilla

The key again, is what is added to it… and again… how much of what is used.

2 Likes

And for some of us, the “key” is having the flavor fit the profile we desire out of the bottle.

Most flavors can be manipulated into something else, with assistance.

3 Likes