Butterscotch only Vape?

The clear winner for me is FW butter Rum. Totally lifesavers! 15% works nicely if you are looking for the same strength that most commercial vapes are like. Maybe 12% will work too. If you are in the school of 5% total flavor works, try less. I taste almost nothing with FW butterscotch at 7% so I didn’t even explore using less. This is the perfect single flavor for butter rum, no need to add stuff to it if you want that lifesavers experience.

Edit: FW Butter Rum my recommended single mix 10%-15%. 15% for high VG and Max flavor.

Lorann’s Butter Rum is loaded with spices. Mostly nutmeg and clove, and tons of alcohol base. If that sounds good to you give it a try as well. I’m not a fan of clove. Also mixes very cloudy.

7 Likes

Yeah, I totally forgot to put that in my basket before I hit the buy button with ECX; can’t tell you how many times I’ve done that…forget to add a flavor that I really need to make a recipe until after I’ve hit the buy button!:rage: Oh well, next time.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just ordered Cinnamon Red hot FW all by itself because I forgot to order it and I need it for a clone I’m working on. Know it all too well.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not like I could possibly write it down on a piece of paper or anything! :smirk:

2 Likes

I just went through that with butter cream this week… but I was sure to order two different toasted almonds… dumbass…lol

5 Likes

I did that with FA Honey not long ago…x3…sheesh! :confounded:

1 Like

my butter rum FW came in yesterday, plus i picked up a bottle of butterscotch from hangsen…i will be redoing the Butterscotch Grail today…that puts me at 6 different butterscotch flavors and i also have the butter rum…i will probably drop the percentages of the strong ones to 2%, like Flavorah, LA, and the FA, leave the rest at 3%…anybody know how the Hangsen is as far as concentration? how does it compare? should i add it at 2% or 3%? and the butter rum FW, how does that fare? how strong is that? ive not used it, so i dont know anything about it…
i could very much just try different recipes and percentages, but some of you guys might be able to offer some input and simplify and expedite this process…

2 Likes

What about honey @Jimk? I don’t own that many LA flavors either but their Clover honey is spot on as well! I never liked honey in my vape when I used to buy vendor juices, until I bought the clover. Besides the fact I can not tell you why I bought it, it is one of the greatest additions to some of my mixes and possibly tobaccos?

1 Like

One on One has a Butterscotch. I made 50ml of single flavor on the 23rd of this month. It’s not too bad. But it lacks that rich creaminess. I think I will add some TFA Caramel Candy and a touch of Vienna Cream or another cream to it and see how it does.

1 Like

A couple weeks ago I re-released one of my early recipes called Butter Rum Candy:

Butter Rum Candy

Ingredient %
Butter Rum (LA) 7
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

It only works on a computer.

1 Like

EDIT: Issue resolved.

Copy as HTML (text) - then paste the gibberish in here, and it’ll come out nice :smiley:

2 Likes

Well dern, thats better. Thanks much!

I use FA Honey with great success in many recipes. If my current steeping butter rum mix is poopy…perhaps the honey will help it! :+1:

1 Like

That’s good stuff too, I just always find I reach for the clover every time :smile:

I only brought it up because you made mention of not having any lorann flavors

1 Like

It’s true…for now I have LA butter rum, vanilla butternut and sassafras. I’ve tried them all and they’re tasty! :wink:

2 Likes

Their Bavarian Cream is splendid as well, the only one ill use. It is a bit stronger than both TFA and FW.

2 Likes

Wait… LA has Sassafras??? Oh my god, is it any good?

It’s good, but it’s on the naughty list…:pensive:…meh.

1 Like